Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 02-17-2015, 12:07 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by vouss [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I start by putting the person on /ignore to help me dissociate myself from the idea that this PC is actually a person sitting behind a computer. Then I like to reflect on how awful my life is and how much of a man I wish I could be, how envious and jealous I am of all my internet peers. At this point I'm usually welling up and my eyes are full of salty tears while my hands are trembling, I like to help relieve this by slamming my thick leg like arms against the walls in pitiful attempts at breaking the paper thin dry wall which does nothing to stop the sounds of my mom and her latest plenty-of-fish boyfriend embracing eachother in an experience I myself will never be able to have. At this point the sounds of my mom being ploughed are unbarable and I can only drown out the jealousy with the sound of Hatsune Miku mixed with the looting of another players coin. I make my move, satisfaction is gaurantee because I never fight people who don't con 4 levels under with a massive gear disadvantage, or the ability to abuse some faction I spent weeks working on. I cum.
A++ post

Yumyums Inmahtumtums - 59 Shaman
Lemonspoon Icebeaner - 52 Enchanter
Yumyums Inmahtumtums - 60 Enchanter
Old 02-17-2015, 12:48 PM
Sarnak

The mentality that the only correct mindset on Red99 is the ruthless PK mindset is retarded.

You can be Red as fuck while maintaining no interest in griefing, twink killing noobs in rags or generally going out of your way to ruin someone else's day just for some YT.

Don't listen to these clowns OP.
Old 02-17-2015, 01:20 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duckwalk [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The mentality that the only correct mindset on Red99 is the ruthless PK mindset is retarded.

You can be Red as fuck while maintaining no interest in griefing, twink killing noobs in rags or generally going out of your way to ruin someone else's day just for some YT.

Don't listen to these clowns OP.
Old 02-17-2015, 01:26 PM
Sarnak

Well done. I still maintain you can be red without being an asshole.

Go contest valuable camps, coin people farming plat in hotspots, etc instead of griefing broke noobs in rags or random person who present no danger asking for help.
Old 02-17-2015, 01:43 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duckwalk [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Well done. I still maintain you can be red without being an asshole.

Go contest valuable camps, coin people farming plat in hotspots, etc instead of griefing broke noobs in rags or random person who present no danger asking for help.
I like how coining plat farming rags people trying to gear up is less grief than a meaningless YT on a newb who loses NOTHING on death and are only here to enjoy xp bonus and grind to 50 and quit or zerg out.... [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

OP no hard feelers bub. Funny as fuck though. At least he didn't get invised out then kill you... that's what I'd have done if that had been my troll there [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Duck, a guy asked him for help and he attacked him... he's too far gone to the red side for you to show him the way to bluejesus. His initial instinct is to grief, he just got ganked by someone taking the fun out of his kill. It happens to the best of us
Old 02-17-2015, 01:51 PM
Sarnak

Difference between griefing nubs in rags and killing people farming hill giant plat.

One actually uses PvP to compete over resources while the other needlessly sends the guy back to bind point / wastes his time.
Last edited by Duckwalk; 02-17-2015 at 03:11 PM..
Old 02-17-2015, 01:55 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bodybagger [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I like how coining plat farming rags people trying to gear up is less grief than a meaningless YT on a newb who loses NOTHING on death and are only here to enjoy xp bonus and grind to 50 and quit or zerg out.... [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

OP no hard feelers bub. Funny as fuck though. At least he didn't get invised out then kill you... that's what I'd have done if that had been my troll there [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Duck, a guy asked him for help and he attacked him... he's too far gone to the red side for you to show him the way to bluejesus. His initial instinct is to grief, he just got ganked by someone taking the fun out of his kill. It happens to the best of us

Hahah well Osgaren is begging for that pvp action. I had to oblige him. It was pretty funny, glad others got to share in my Blue misfortunes [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 02-17-2015, 03:05 PM
Banned

it wont happen till you are griefed excessively

that wil come later
Old 02-17-2015, 03:08 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by vouss [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I start by putting the person on /ignore to help me dissociate myself from the idea that this PC is actually a person sitting behind a computer. Then I like to reflect on how awful my life is and how much of a man I wish I could be, how envious and jealous I am of all my internet peers. At this point I'm usually welling up and my eyes are full of salty tears while my hands are trembling, I like to help relieve this by slamming my thick leg like arms against the walls in pitiful attempts at breaking the paper thin dry wall which does nothing to stop the sounds of my mom and her latest plenty-of-fish boyfriend embracing eachother in an experience I myself will never be able to have. At this point the sounds of my mom being ploughed are unbarable and I can only drown out the jealousy with the sound of Hatsune Miku mixed with the looting of another players coin. I make my move, satisfaction is gaurantee because I never fight people who don't con 4 levels under with a massive gear disadvantage, or the ability to abuse some faction I spent weeks working on. I cum.
Lol
Old 02-17-2015, 03:50 PM
Aviak

Great news guys! I ended up claiming my first YT. Unfortunately it was semi-legitimate. At least he died to the guards once, right? Keep up the Red griefing tips!

http://r99pvp.com/showplayer.php?p=Dolla
Closed Thread