Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Old 03-14-2022, 10:33 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkreap [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'm actually struggling with these same levels on my cleric. MM is a ghost town these days. Thinking I'll go solo hag tower if I can at 34.
Yup, on both servers the 30-40 range is pretty tough. I rarely see groups in Highkeep anymore either. I have a tank alt that’s been stuck at 31 for awhile now
Old 03-15-2022, 09:12 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by cd288 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yup, on both servers the 30-40 range is pretty tough. I rarely see groups in Highkeep anymore either. I have a tank alt that’s been stuck at 31 for awhile now
It's a travesty what they did to HighKeep. This was my favorite zone. You could stay there from 25 to 50. Neutral vendor, bank, good steady Plat flow, easy, simplistic, reliable. You could level casters there, melee, group, solo. It was the best. Even later when I got my turbo twinks I leveled a warrior there with Fungi Tunic, Fungi Staff, and some weapons that procced at level 1 that I can't remember. It was amazing. Went from grouping in Goblins or soloing low guards to doing the same to upper level guards and bards. You literally NEVER had to leave the zone.

Now it's a shithole. #classic.
Old 03-21-2022, 05:33 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

I'm intervening here. I'm a level 21 iksar warrior. Still on Kunark. Anyone know where the best spots to group ? Thanks in advance
Old 03-21-2022, 07:06 PM
Banned

@Iaacan - Warslik woods, Giant fort is good until 31 actually and people still group up there occasionally and can also do the Yeti's in the caves going to Dalnir.

Sadly, lake of ill omen is no longer a major leveling spot for groups at the sarnak fortress. Dalnir was made overly difficult for most regular toons to level up, but it sure is fun. People just don't group in kunark for leveling up due to the casters and later on harmtouch mobs.

Unrest until late 20's, then head to splitpaw. MM is dead nowadays on Blue.
Old 03-22-2022, 10:54 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by laacan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'm intervening here. I'm a level 21 iksar warrior. Still on Kunark. Anyone know where the best spots to group ? Thanks in advance
Unrest --> Paw / CT --> CoM
Old 03-22-2022, 02:08 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toxigen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Unrest --> Paw / CT --> CoM
Paw/CT almost always empty these days. As is MM. there’s a huge gap in the mid levels where it’s hard to progress if you need a group
Old 03-24-2022, 04:55 PM
Aviak

Best times to find grps are prime time est
HHK goblins still has grps in the evenings est lots of nights i think, tanks are at a premium usually (20-30)
30-40 you can find people around PAW and sometimes inside, i was also able to find grps at OT ramp consistently recently as well.
40-50 CoM, was 20people there the other night but can be empty during the day
50+ KC has 20+ nightly