Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Green Community > Green Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 10-26-2019, 09:38 PM
Aviak

oh so there was nothing implied ??? Sure hum..
Old 10-26-2019, 10:10 PM
Decaying Skeleton

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dilemne [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
awesome for blue player that come with all their friends...
i was camping a solo spawn mob, but a 3 man group rape me away
i went 2 time to everfrost pit, 5 man group said the pit was for them only (on day 1, with fast repop... but if you take 1 creep, they go 4 player on yours so no xp)..
i wont play on this serv anymore.. was really enjoying to start this game, but those players (and its not new player from wow, they re from blue) just fucked me away from it.
Good luck with your new toy blue player... (i wish you to finish with the same 800 player and to never have the opportunity to try something new because old community dont want you... in real life its called racism)
i cant say good job to game masters.. make a shining server but let anarchy as main rule.
our group had 6 people in it
Old 10-26-2019, 10:41 PM
Aviak

are you talking to me connard ?

Quote:
What are the rules regarding camps?
See this thread for the current rules and discussion. Basically the group/person camping has to "maintain a presence", and there's no showing up right as the mob spawns and taking it from a person/group because you know its spawn timer. Again, the "Don't be a dick" rule comes into play.
dont be a dick connard
Last edited by Dilemne; 10-26-2019 at 11:04 PM..
Old 10-26-2019, 10:53 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by zaneosak [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I followed that game for 3 years and I'm doubting it ever sees release.
Based on what? Your fEeLinGs?!
Old 10-27-2019, 01:30 AM
Kobold

Until I see a firm release YEAR for Pantheon, I am not holding my breath [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

I want it to be released before I am so old I cant use a keyboard :P
Old 10-27-2019, 01:49 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Invalid_Bard [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I am betting all the marbles on Pantheon. I have no doubt that team will deliver and more. Have faith, and let the original nerds do original nerd things.
I did that once with a game called Vanguard. I even went to the pre release convention and everything.

Heck I even won a signed copy by Brad McQuaid and Jeff Butler, but I'm not about to get my hopes up for another game like that.

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 10-27-2019, 04:48 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dilemne [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
If you have courage, you say what you re thinking.
If you are coward, you use this language
What's the point in explaining the obvious? If someone wants to think the Earth is flat then no one can convince them otherwise.

And yes, green is awesome. It reminds people of how MMOs can be slow and social. A stark contrast even to WoW classic, which people think is tough for some reason. I'd love to see their reactions from playing classic EQ/FFXI. Although hopefully without an irritating clickbait thumbnail attached.
Old 10-27-2019, 06:55 AM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keza [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
What's the point in explaining the obvious? If someone wants to think the Earth is flat then no one can convince them otherwise.

And yes, green is awesome. It reminds people of how MMOs can be slow and social. A stark contrast even to WoW classic, which people think is tough for some reason. I'd love to see their reactions from playing classic EQ/FFXI. Although hopefully without an irritating clickbait thumbnail attached.
🤣 Who are you and why quoting half of my words.. are you BFM ?
Old 10-27-2019, 09:13 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barantor [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I did that once with a game called Vanguard. I even went to the pre release convention and everything.

Heck I even won a signed copy by Brad McQuaid and Jeff Butler, but I'm not about to get my hopes up for another game like that.

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
YIKES

*EDIT* Removed Brad McQuaid (Peace be upon him) shit talking. Forgive me Lord.

#Bradbless.
Last edited by Danger; 10-27-2019 at 09:21 AM..
Old 10-27-2019, 10:07 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
awesome for blue player that come with all their friends...
i was camping a solo spawn mob, but a 3 man group rape me away
i went 2 time to everfrost pit, 5 man group said the pit was for them only (on day 1, with fast repop... but if you take 1 creep, they go 4 player on yours so no xp)..
i wont play on this serv anymore.. was really enjoying to start this game, but those players (and its not new player from wow, they re from blue) just fucked me away from it.
Good luck with your new toy blue player... (i wish you to finish with the same 800 player and to never have the opportunity to try something new because old community dont want you... in real life its called racism)
i cant say good job to game masters.. make a shining server but let anarchy as main rule.
Wait did you just call green players racist because their group was full?

Rofl!
It was at this point I decided to no longer be kind to the casuals as they have extreme short term memory. They did this to themselves, unfortunately.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maner View Post
No one in A/A cares that you aren't getting pixels. In fact after the last suspension wave the attitude is to stop letting the casual guilds get anything even remotely of value.
Closed Thread