Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 01-22-2017, 05:09 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by syztem [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
outer is mad as fuck i forced him to zone and plug at 20% while tanking a HoT mob simultaneously. u should get that AC checked BRO

[Sat Jan 21 23:57:01 2017] You backstab Outer for 225 points of damage.
[Sat Jan 21 23:57:01 2017] You backstab Outer for 120 points of damage.

[Sat Jan 21 23:57:09 2017] You backstab Outer for 439 points of damage.

[Sat Jan 21 23:57:22 2017] You backstab Outer for 136 points of damage.
[Sat Jan 21 23:57:22 2017] You backstab Outer for 553 points of damage.

poof u were gone like that.

u want an essay? a real essay? incoming
You died to the mob. I didn't zone from you idiot
Old 01-22-2017, 05:38 PM
Sarnak

I love how you brag that you couldn't land a backstab on me for more than 130 damage even when I was proced with a windstriker. 16 People on me and I still was able to pull a hp item
Old 01-22-2017, 06:28 PM
Banned

i'd play in epidemic against jupe, hopefulyl put his autism to bed.
Old 01-22-2017, 06:35 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElemtalRZ [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I love how you brag that you couldn't land a backstab on me for more than 130 damage even when I was proced with a windstriker. 16 People on me and I still was able to pull a hp item
I love how you brag about pulling a hp item
Old 01-22-2017, 06:37 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDuck [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
i'd play in epidemic against jupe, hopefulyl put his autism to bed.
You should not go agin ur kin.

Lessons from Epidemic.
Old 01-22-2017, 08:48 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElemtalRZ [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I never said anything about backstabbing you?? put the drugs down son. You got strikered and pulled an item. SS is proof. Also minimum backstab is 120 at level 60 in case you are too stupid to realize this. You are a tov geared bard with probably 1400ac+, which is something that helps. doesn't mean you still didn't DIE like a fucking loser bard that shouldve took off first sight of a striker.

You died

I lived

I win

You lose

Facts r Fax
Old 01-22-2017, 08:53 PM
Fire Giant

Also I would relink the image, but I know you are still too stupid to see what weapon was in my mainhand. a weapon you will never obtain. Even then you just cried that Bats would never have one, and asked if we could get him a sleepers key LOL WTF.

you keep wanting to go back and get ntov loot, apex is the place for you. but even they don't want you. you cried we didnt raid HoT enough, now forever raid hot with epidemic, being a good little cuck mana song pumper.

"wtf did you just occlusion me? they were able to root me because of that and kill me" --TD player
"uhh i didnt occlusion you, oh wait yeah i did(after being called out as the -only- bard in the fight) i was trying to hit selos HUR HUR no im just terrible at playing a bard" - Heroic
Old 01-22-2017, 09:26 PM
Fire Giant

slowly walk away from the keyboard
Old 01-22-2017, 09:32 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by syztem [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Also I would relink the image, but I know you are still too stupid to see what weapon was in my mainhand. a weapon you will never obtain. Even then you just cried that Bats would never have one, and asked if we could get him a sleepers key LOL WTF.

you keep wanting to go back and get ntov loot, apex is the place for you. but even they don't want you. you cried we didnt raid HoT enough, now forever raid hot with epidemic, being a good little cuck mana song pumper.

"wtf did you just occlusion me? they were able to root me because of that and kill me" --TD player
"uhh i didnt occlusion you, oh wait yeah i did(after being called out as the -only- bard in the fight) i was trying to hit selos HUR HUR no im just terrible at playing a bard" - Heroic
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_i1vMK4XaPk --- Calm down little buddy I know life is rough but you will get through it, I promise.
Old 01-22-2017, 10:18 PM
Fire Giant

im cruising thru life, unlike outer who brought up how he has more money then me in his bank account. who does that? who tries to compare who has more money in the bank on elf sim? wtf? i also can't help it that one word throws epi into a ragefest, especially after they chain die to themselves in HoT.

was watching their monks and shit try to pull via bind sight. holy jeebus so fucking terrible now i see why gzaz and the rest of you showed up at your binds 15 times while we did juliash in icewell and you accused us of bind camping you while we simply did the ring 9 mob.
Closed Thread