Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Old 04-03-2022, 12:28 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by nostalgiaquest [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Picked these bad boys up for long distance. Been adding inline skating to my fitness routine and it’s fun. Bike paths here in the Netherlands are great. Ate a weed bonbon and rode 25k today after work. Might even sign up for some inline marathons, since apparently that’s a thing.
I've been very curious about this, grew up playing skating but never did much inline. Imagine it would be a lot of fun to get ripping on those badboys. Very cool.
Old 04-03-2022, 12:38 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patriam1066 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I have a 2019 2.0 touring accord with the 10 speed. It’s fun and efficient for a daily driver, but I’d definitely prefer a naturally aspirated 6 cylinder to a turbo 4. I’m not a huge fan of turbos

And yeah, I’d never drive a CVT
The 6cyl accords were like high speed cruise machines that did not attract tickets.

But they felt like a big fat boat. I would think maybe the 4cyl could balance a bit better.
Lost but not forgotten.
Old 04-03-2022, 10:30 AM
Banned

Laid on the floor in a yoga position until my back could move again. Then got up and vacuumed a little. Not going to be the last good thing I do today either.
Old 04-03-2022, 01:47 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gustoo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The 6cyl accords were like high speed cruise machines that did not attract tickets.

But they felt like a big fat boat. I would think maybe the 4cyl could balance a bit better.
It’s a big car, so it’s boat like despite having a good chassis. A civic definitely still handles better. If this newest iteration of the civic Si had been out, I may have purchased one. My accord has ventilated seats though and that’s important in Texas. The civic si I don’t think has that as an option

Either way, my accord is fun to drive and I hated driving my Tesla. Problem after problem with the electronics in the cabin
Old 04-03-2022, 03:16 PM
Banned

Feeling pretty good today. Interacting with u guys is always a boon. Makes me remember and feel like there's still good guys out there. Just had 2 say that.
Old 04-03-2022, 05:23 PM
Banned

Tryin to get upper body tan and went a half day kayakin and torched part of my arm, effed up with the spray sunscreen I guess. Sunburns make you instantly aware when the sun hits you, like simulating vampirism. When I feel it hitting my arm I recoil and hiss like a vampire

+ lowkey flex
Attached Images
File Type: jpg D9D36C85-F2DB-4D25-AE22-0232E021D2C4.jpg (20.8 KB, 0 views)
Old 04-03-2022, 05:39 PM
Planar Protector

More like moresunhero.
Old 04-03-2022, 08:30 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Homesteaded [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
More like moresunhero.
he's just using this thread as a testing ground for his future onlyfans modeling

pretty smart move, this place is anonymous, and it has plenty of vocal feedback from dudes who like dudes, which would be his target demographic.
Old 04-04-2022, 12:32 PM
Planar Protector

Onlyfans modeler is going to need a sponsored tote bag of some kind instead of re-used grocery bag, as efficient and great as re-used grocery bags are.

Getting the tan is going to take time, ideally if you can find yourself with like 10 min a day of exposure to good direct sun, maybe you've got a bright window in one of the rooms where you live where you can use it efficiently at certain times of the day.
Lost but not forgotten.
Old 04-06-2022, 01:39 PM
Banned

Out on completely psychotic client who isn’t oriented to date, place, disorganized speech. I can’t write down his rapid, tangential, bizarre statements fast enough, but I always try in case I have to do a petition for involuntary treatment. Here’s some of what he was saying…

“I want to be Methodist bi-sexual with dad”
“I’m cutting wood for hamburger dick that doesn’t have bread underneath it”
“I copy the bouncing witch”
“A coaxial cable split farming some kind of mechanized giant landed and went out by himself”

He also said at one point that I wanted to have sex with him. Tangled wires in the brain man. He used to be on court ordered treatment but after the year fades and the forced injections of antipsychotics stop he becomes psychotic again. His dad says he’s written gibberish all over his walls in his room as well…