Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Old 01-22-2023, 11:46 AM
Banned

Seem harsh, but someone trained us out of the zone (which is pretty much legal on TLP) and when someone moved into our camp and we came back they tried to cite PNP as law

I’m not a fan of PNP even on P99 because it mostly protects people who exploit it on the high end rather than the little guy who just loses his camp because a high level player moves past him and plows every mob he spent the last 20 minutes clearing towards

But regardless p99 doesn’t even exist on TLP so when ppl cite it there as law it hella triggers me
Old 01-22-2023, 11:48 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Encroaching Death [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Why are they rolling on Words of Cazic-Thule?
The loot system is automatic, it’s hard to explain if you haven’t played it

Like for real you’ll be looking through your bags and be shocked to find an FBSS in them because you never even noticed one had dropped, but during all the spam apparently you rolled on one and looted it
Old 01-22-2023, 12:14 PM
Aviak

Please do not call me a cuck, it turns me on too much, and you know this.
Old 01-22-2023, 12:19 PM
Aviak

Also hilariois,
Did sweagen tell you I offered to give him advice on how to attract a potential mate

He was like paisle, I already got tinder matches

Also Ngl I told sweagen to tell u to unblock me on discord, we may as well be friends ngl, also is it just hearsay that you have an 8pack or is there any photographic evidence to backj this up or was you just saying that.
Old 01-22-2023, 03:06 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by WokeCat [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Seem harsh, but someone trained us out of the zone (which is pretty much legal on TLP) and when someone moved into our camp and we came back they tried to cite PNP as law

I’m not a fan of PNP even on P99 because it mostly protects people who exploit it on the high end rather than the little guy who just loses his camp because a high level player moves past him and plows every mob he spent the last 20 minutes clearing towards

But regardless p99 doesn’t even exist on TLP so when ppl cite it there as law it hella triggers me
You need help
Old 01-22-2023, 04:12 PM
Banned

Yeah he does. At the beginning Paisley kinda slippin up. Now WokeCat slidin on his assz
Old 01-22-2023, 06:20 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by magnetaress [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yeah he does. At the beginning Paisley kinda slippin up. Now WokeCat slidin on his assz
What did u just said about me hon, I ain’t never slipped
Old 01-22-2023, 08:03 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by paisley [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
What did u just said about me hon, I ain’t never slipped
When u where posting private convos and stuff.

Yeah I see the reason. Butt it was all v grey 2me.
Old 01-22-2023, 08:38 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by magnetaress [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I never denied the fact that I am also Paisle, but okay? Lmao
Old 01-22-2023, 08:43 PM
Banned

Quote:
When u where posting private convos and stuff.

Yeah I see the reason. Butt it was all v grey 2me.
They weren’t real conversations, so the shady part imho was fabricating them in the first place

RnF has no context but it’s more lol from the lens of Gaia. I’m supposed to be madly in love with a completely different chick by their narrative, but over here I’m supposedly in love with Paisle

In reality I don’t care enough about women to ever love one (I didn’t even love my own mother)

I’m actively ghosting like a dozen chicks at any given time, even right now I have chicks who think something may have happened to me because I haven’t spoke to them in weeks or months/years

Nah, y’all just boring. My life doesn’t revolve around dating, my life revolves around alcohol and video games. There’s virtually no reason for a man over the age of 35 to ever voluntarily enter a relationship, let’s keep it real.