Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

View Poll Results: Do you live in one of America's inner cities?
Yes, I live in a but I got inner city 41 18.55%
Yes, I live in a crime infested inner city 35 15.84%
Yes, I live in a burning crime infested inner city 33 14.93%
Bush burned the crime infested towers 153 69.23%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 221. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 01-31-2017, 05:10 PM
Banned

https://medium.com/@yonatanzunger/tr...1d5#.w8xm4cxuw

https://medium.com/@yonatanzunger/wh...c3a#.auzsr4aot

final boops

*boop* good bye
Last edited by maerilith; 01-31-2017 at 05:13 PM..
Old 01-31-2017, 05:13 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by maerilith [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
paranoia inducing shit thx
Old 01-31-2017, 05:31 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigjerry [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
paranoia inducing shit thx
They are just super biased opinion pieces! Hence, worst case scenario. I don't think anything is going according to "plan though", no reason to be paranoid at all. (There's a difference between Steve Bannons wet dreams, and reality.) I'd like to point out that none of these communities are that disorganized and poor either. They won't be as easy to break as the already outcast Jews. We'lll seeeee.

*poof*
Last edited by maerilith; 01-31-2017 at 05:36 PM..
Old 02-05-2017, 03:28 PM
Banned

I can 100% guarantee that that trial balloon for a coup has been shared by liberals more times than its been read by liberals by a factor of 10 or more.
Old 02-06-2017, 02:58 PM
Banned

What globalist lefties would like to turn your television into: https://youtu.be/3mgrd6Mf0_Y

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 02-06-2017, 05:43 PM
Banned

Location: ✿Kohai in the Streets, Senpai in the Sheets❤( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Send a message via ICQ to Xaanka Send a message via AIM to Xaanka Send a message via Yahoo to Xaanka

i don't even know why i'm replying because Yonatan Zunger is a known big time retard $hill but i love pointing how how liberals casually slip lies into their messages as if it's not going to raise any eyebrows

Quote:
Why did this regime single out some particular groups (e.g., Muslims, Latinos, Black, and Trans people) as their main targets, and not others?
ok so that's all debatable and wrong and i applaud his creative word choice of "regime" but wait hold on what's this

Quote:
and Trans people)
wait what?

hold up let's do a quick rundown of the very few times trump has ever mentioned trans people:
- (neutral) said he doesn't give a shit about bathroom laws, rightfully thinks they're not a federal issue
- (positive) is cool with caitlyn jenner having a shit'n'jerk in trump tower's lady's room
- (positive) said that he hasn't met or interacted with many trans people in his personal or professional life, so he's going to be keeping a close eye on the community in order to better understand the issues that affect them.
- (extremely positive) is the only president who has ever mentioned wanting to give trans people title vii protections which would include protections from discrimination and hate crimes.

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

also pointing out that obama never did a single fucking thing for trans rights in 8 years thats why it isn't discrimination to fire me for who i am, and it's not a hate crime to murder me for who i am in america today.

much like how democrats want to keep mexicans as illegal status in order to loom the threat of deportation over them to influence votes, you'll never get what you want from them. they can talk all they want about their progressive social values but at the end of the day the most they'll ever do is harass cake bakers to virtue signal meanwhile brushing aside and ignoring the mass slaughter of gays in their own country because the perpetrator was too brown to fit their social narratives.

democrats will never fix social issues because then they'll have no reason to get you to vote for them. they are the party of gridlock and do-nothing. it's pathetic that i had to wait for a "republican" president to receive basic ass rights. its pathetic how effective the brainwashing has worked on my community as maerilith shows -- these people actually think democrats care about them and would ever do anything to help them hahahhahahahhahahahaha jesus the cognitive dissonance required to believe that is astounding.

half the reason the left pretends to care about trans people is so that they can normalize pedophilia btw
Last edited by Xaanka; 02-06-2017 at 05:55 PM..
Old 02-06-2017, 05:55 PM
Banned

furry rights r important wuts the deal obongo
Old 02-06-2017, 06:01 PM
Banned

Send a message via ICQ to Xaanka Send a message via AIM to Xaanka Send a message via Yahoo to Xaanka

Quote:
Originally Posted by B4EQWASCOOL [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
who are you
cherished forums poster Xaanka and project 1999 red player Anime thank u very much for asking
Old 02-06-2017, 06:14 PM
Banned

b4 has no ability to counter argue besides ad hominem cus he is a liberal and "free speech" is important to them
Old 02-06-2017, 06:29 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by B4EQWASCOOL [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I meant in relation to the last sentence of the post before mine...
oh it's pretty well known that i'm trans which is why i made that 888 post
Closed Thread