Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 06-29-2012, 08:19 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by falkun [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I do not know how much more blunt I can realistically be. I can only be so direct and still adhere to forum rules.
Lol, the eagle flies north at midnight.
Old 06-30-2012, 05:55 AM
Sarnak

Welcome
Old 06-30-2012, 08:43 AM
Sarnak

What was your monks name on brell serillis i am from there as well =)

~ Rotokan
Old 06-30-2012, 02:19 PM
Sarnak

I think people should start making more videos of like EC tunnel an VP Dragon kills on youtube post them for more P99 advertisement, because that is exactly how i found the server p99, i was wanting to see some old EQ so I went to youtube an seen a video with EC tunnel full of people saling stuff an was like damn i gotta get in this, luckily i had a old EQ titanium cd set an loaded right in, but if anyone has the ability to post youtube videos do it, there are hardly any of oldschool everquest its mostly all newer content etc.
Doing this should bring in alot more players, i know personally and know of others who still to this day watch the BoTB best of the best tournys on youtube AND THEY ARE ALL SHIT QUALITY, so i hope to god they let someone ( like Daliant vids) in to the arena to record these upcoming BoTB an get them posted on youtube ASAP. It would help this server greatly imo.

** would like to add if you make these videos please have all Luclin graphics turned off an actually give the nostalgia of everquest an people will flock in.
Old 06-30-2012, 03:31 PM
Aviak

Send a message via AIM to zschwarzmiller

Whom do I contact regarding playing 2-3 computers on the same IP address? I am not looking to dual-box I live with 2 others and we have all decided to start playing original EQ again.
Old 06-30-2012, 03:36 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by zschwarzmiller [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Whom do I contact regarding playing 2-3 computers on the same IP address? I am not looking to dual-box I live with 2 others and we have all decided to start playing original EQ again.
Post a petition and expect a wait of a month or more. sometimes 3-4.
Old 06-30-2012, 03:38 PM
Aviak

oh yikes... it will be impossible for us to both play at the same time before then ?
Old 06-30-2012, 03:39 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danyelle [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Post a petition and expect a wait of a month or more. sometimes 3-4.
Where do I post a petition? It says the page is under construction...
Old 06-30-2012, 03:53 PM
Aviak

Can anyone help me with this:

I am attempting to:

Step 4 - EQHost File
In order for your client to connect to the EQEmulator Login Server (and not SOE's EQLive Login Server), you will need to change your eqhost.txt file to point at the correct location. Go into your EverQuest directory and locate the eqhost.txt file. Replace the contents of the file with the following (Remove any trailing spaces):

Titanium or Secrets of Faydwer:
[LoginServer]
Host=eqemulator.net:5998

-- To do this I found the folder... Deleted EVERYTHING in the EQHost.txt folder... And replaced it with "[LoginServer] Host=eqemulator.net:5998" and when I attempt to save it tells me access is denied... Any idea's what I am doing wrong?
Old 06-30-2012, 04:12 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by zschwarzmiller [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Can anyone help me with this:

I am attempting to:

Step 4 - EQHost File
In order for your client to connect to the EQEmulator Login Server (and not SOE's EQLive Login Server), you will need to change your eqhost.txt file to point at the correct location. Go into your EverQuest directory and locate the eqhost.txt file. Replace the contents of the file with the following (Remove any trailing spaces):

Titanium or Secrets of Faydwer:
[LoginServer]
Host=eqemulator.net:5998

-- To do this I found the folder... Deleted EVERYTHING in the EQHost.txt folder... And replaced it with "[LoginServer] Host=eqemulator.net:5998" and when I attempt to save it tells me access is denied... Any idea's what I am doing wrong?
Move the Everquest folder out of Program Files and keep it in your C:\ Drive (Like C:\EQTitanium) and make sure you're on an admin account. Also I'm assuming you meant document/file, not folder? eqhost is a text file, not a folder lol
Closed Thread