Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Trading Hub

Closed Thread

Old 11-10-2014, 05:11 AM
Planar Protector

Send a message via AIM to Sektor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terpuntine [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Sektor selling stolen pixels to gear his RMT'd warrior Elrich
Would never steal anyones pixels, don't care if you had an aon on your account, hopefully Derubael catches the guy that did it because it wasn't me.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tuffpuppy View Post
Saint Sektor cleansing the server of sick humans. This guy deserves VIP / Contributor status.
Old 11-10-2014, 12:53 PM
Banned

I'm not trolling this thread but I'm told these items were stolen.

If I'm wrong go ahead and delete my post, but stay away from these pixels.
Old 11-10-2014, 01:26 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nirgon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

I'm not gonna report you but i can tell you I haven't stolen anything.
Quote:
Saint Sektor cleansing the server of sick humans. This guy deserves VIP / Contributor status.
Old 11-10-2014, 01:51 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nirgon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Maybe look inward instead of outward?
Old 11-10-2014, 02:37 PM
Banned

heh
Old 11-10-2014, 03:00 PM
Sarnak

How much plat u paying for rbb?
Old 11-10-2014, 05:09 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sektor [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Would never steal anyones pixels, don't care if you had an aon on your account, hopefully Derubael catches the guy that did it because it wasn't me.
Given this post by Sektor was made only moments after Terp found out about/ claimed these items were stolen publicly (while never mentioning whose pixels they were), this post is now either incredibly incriminating of Derubael (talking to Sektor about lurid details of server drama), or Sektor is somehow involved in this whole scheme.

In either case, that was an incredibly stupid slip-up you just made.
Old 11-10-2014, 05:21 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buhbuh [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Given this post by Sektor was made only moments after Terp found out about/ claimed these items were stolen publicly (while never mentioning whose pixels they were), this post is now either incredibly incriminating of Derubael (talking to Sektor about lurid details of server drama), or Sektor is somehow involved in this whole scheme.

In either case, that was an incredibly stupid slip-up you just made.
Trader Mule was made because I've been constantly getting harassed everytime i make a wtb or wts thread, I've never owned a tstaff in my life and I put it on my wts list to get people off my tracks same with the inny stone and singing steel bp.

I am not worried at all that Derubael wont find me connected with any of this, I'm pissed at the fact that you retards are smearing my name for no good reason and it's annoying, knowing that I've never stolen anything in my life.

Cyren Terp has rotted your brain, you used to be such a cool guy, we had some really good private conversations and I know you're a good guy but man hanging around Terp has changed you big time, I feel sorry for you.
Quote:
Old 11-10-2014, 05:35 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sektor [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Trader Mule was made because I've been constantly getting harassed everytime i make a wtb or wts thread, I've never owned a tstaff in my life and I put it on my wts list to get people off my tracks same with the inny stone and singing steel bp.

I am not worried at all that Derubael wont find me connected with any of this, I'm pissed at the fact that you retards are smearing my name for no good reason and it's annoying, knowing that I've never stolen anything in my life.

Cyren Terp has rotted your brain, you used to be such a cool guy, we had some really good private conversations and I know you're a good guy but man hanging around Terp has changed you big time, I feel sorry for you.
Despite your feelings toward me, it doesn't really change the fact that you knew an AoN was stolen/ Miley was stripped only moments after Terp made a post about how these were stolen pixels (and never once mentioned an AoN).

So, yeah.

Something's fishy. You can't really TLDR this away - you slipped.

No one mentioned an AoN was stolen except for you, and unless you were privy to Terp and my conversation in Teamspeak five minutes prior, you would never know about it.
Old 11-10-2014, 05:38 PM
Planar Protector

It's just plain logic, pal :/
Closed Thread