Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 01-24-2023, 01:42 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Basanos [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I do not know much about that poster other than Elizondo thinks I am also that person, but I will say that I have serious doubts about the political perceptions of almost everyone on this forum

A hobby of mine involves guns and people to the left of Republicans, as I live in the gun friendly and fascist-controlled south and many people here face existential threats from the right
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 01-24-2023, 02:26 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by unsunghero [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Both Rogan and the other guy in this have the correct opinion. They may not have the correct opinion on other things, but they do here

The other guy says it best by saying if you are actually a real person, you are going to be both Republican and Democrat on some issues

Anyone who‘s communication is 100% a shill for their party is a sad brainwashed cultist to me. I pity them. They may have never ending political power through tribalism, but I’m very proud to have my own brain and be in control of my own opinions

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=
I know that they are only speaking about it in American terms or something, but I dislike the idea of positions being "Democrat" or "Republican", as both of those parties are fundamentally conservative and evil. Any given set of positions out of either of them will be lean-right at a minimum.

Not to say that either of them are ALL bad ideas. I find few Republican ideas appealing, but the good news is the few ideas they do have are catastrophically unpopular.

I hope the Democrats do more to bribe voters, that seemed to work pretty well.
Old 01-24-2023, 02:47 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Basanos [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I do not know much about that poster other than Elizondo thinks I am also that person, but I will say that I have serious doubts about the political perceptions of almost everyone on this forum

A hobby of mine involves guns and people to the left of Republicans, as I live in the gun friendly and fascist-controlled south and many people here face existential threats from the right
Give me one good reason that you can't take a bunch of people who seriously think that Tim Pool and Tucker Carlson are the last honest journalists around seriously. NPC shills, these guys ate way too much paste lmao
Old 01-24-2023, 02:48 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
There was a famine in Yemen caused by the Saudis and backed up by the United States

You fellas got fucked up priorities
Check it out.
https://smallwarsjournal.com/jrnl/ar...itarian-crisis

Its more complicated. You're half right.
Old 01-24-2023, 02:55 PM
Banned

Quote:
I dislike the idea of positions being "Democrat" or "Republican", as both of those parties are fundamentally conservative and evil.
If both parties feel rightwing to you, it's because you're so far left that everyone else looks like a conservative.
Old 01-24-2023, 02:59 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Encroaching Death [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
If both parties feel rightwing to you, it's because you're so far left that everyone else looks like a conservative.
Both parties are right-wing to everybody who doesn't read fringe right websites like National Review (founded by a guy who celebrated murderous dictators like Pinochet).
Old 01-24-2023, 03:00 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horza [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Both parties are right-wing to everybody who doesn't read fringe right websites like National Review (founded by a guy who celebrated murderous dictators like Pinochet).
I must've forgot the right wingers who support Marxists, free college, and more welfare benefits.

Damn, all of that is SO right wing...
Old 01-24-2023, 03:04 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Encroaching Death [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I must've forgot the right wingers who support Marxists, free college, and more welfare benefits.

All those Marxist-Leninists with positions of power in the Democratic Party lol turn off Fox News before your brain turns any more to mush.
Old 01-24-2023, 03:12 PM
Planar Protector

Says the guy who still calls ivermectin "horse paste" despite it being a widely used medicine for humans for years.

I think it's you who needs to stop listening to the talking heads on tv.

Kellian Cove (60 Wood Elf Rogue)
Parra Doxx (55 Barbarian Shaman)

“This man is using his mind as a weapon …and woe be tide the creature who
steps into his garden" -Finch

Old 01-24-2023, 03:15 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horza [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
All those Marxist-Leninists with positions of power in the Democratic Party lol turn off Fox News before your brain turns any more to mush.
Our democrats would be considered a centrist to conservative political party in much of the rest of the world.

Quote:

Funny thing is, outside economic policy, communist nations tend to veer heavily conservative on the cultural side of things. That's why a fair number of liberals, those who learn their history anyway, dislike communism as a form of government.

Danth
Closed Thread