Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 01-08-2023, 08:20 PM
Planar Protector

Is that jordan petersons daughter and andrew tate?
Old 01-08-2023, 08:51 PM
Planar Protector

heh Horza's groupies are after him again [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Watch out they might start an Onlyfans site for you like they did for the President's Son.

ED LoL!
Old 01-08-2023, 09:36 PM
Banned

What I don’t think everyone realizes is that the process of thinking of an argument, doing research, and then coming up in one’s head a good way to phrase and present that argument, on a consistent basis, is good for brain development

Someone that does that regularly will be mentally better off, from an intelligence perspective, than someone that does not at all. It doesn’t even matter if every argument is 100% wrong, the process of researching, reading, then presenting the argument is flexing the brain like a muscle and creating development in a way I lack the credentials to explain

Anyone who either cannot, or chooses not, to do that is missing out. At the very least not making mental progress, at worse stunting oneself mentally. Sort of like how just driving is worse for your brain than driving and listening to an e-book or podcast, etc
Old 01-08-2023, 09:51 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Botten [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Watch out they might start an Onlyfans site for you like they did for the President's Son.
I browsed around but was unable to find an onlyfans account for Donald Trump Junior.

Frankly, i feel like we would make more money off of an onlyfans for Ivanka:

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Food for thought.
Old 01-08-2023, 09:57 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elizondo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I actually goofed that up but shhhh we'll fix it in post
Old 01-08-2023, 11:51 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trexller [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I browsed around but was unable to find an onlyfans account for Donald Trump Junior.
You browsed for that?
How perfectly Republican of you.

Since you live in a state and time where Trump is perpetually president are you just reliving the horrors of the Economic crash and then the insurrection over and over again?
Old 01-09-2023, 12:07 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Botten [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You browsed for that?
How perfectly Republican of you.

Since you live in a state and time where Trump is perpetually president are you just reliving the horrors of the Economic crash and then the insurrection over and over again?
yeah really enjoying 1.90 gas, energy independence, record low unemployment, the Abraham Accords, no new wars and libtards being told on twitter in real time that they are libtards.

such an exciting time to be alive! I have other questions tho, are Ross and Rachel ever gonna hook up? You know they should hook up, their characters are so compatible. I hope they hook up.

Totally investing my entire savings in this thing called the "Segway" walking around with your feet is so 1995.

And this guy Nixon should be a welcome change of pace after Johnson.

Physical platter hard drives will never exceed 256 MB. It's technically impossible.
Old 01-09-2023, 12:22 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trexller [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
the Abraham Accords
WEF forcing Sudan to accept loans to compensate 9/11 widows eep
Old 01-09-2023, 12:32 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by aussenseiter [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
WEF forcing Sudan to accept loans to compensate 9/11 widows eep
They turned on the red light when they accepted chinese belt and road money.
Old 01-09-2023, 12:44 AM
Banned

Quote:
They turned on the red light when they accepted chinese belt and road money.
Annoying euroscum video I won't watch but maybe someone could

A trip report is requested
Closed Thread