Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Old 07-19-2023, 10:07 AM
Sarnak

I'm tryna think of an iCan Apple energy drink joke but I can't
Old 07-19-2023, 10:49 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Philistine [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Got good feedback at work [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Congrats! Nothing feels quite as motivating work-wise as getting that feedback. Makes it feel like what you're doing actually matters.
Old 07-21-2023, 07:02 PM
Banned

Bought an Earring of blazing energy and its the first clicky I had other than the rod of glamour

Fun to use on every pet I charm. Not doing too much extra damage but it's cool to get a free damage shield

Now I wanna save up for writ of di'zok next. Free slow is gonna be nuts
Old 07-21-2023, 08:38 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by unsunghero [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Bought an Earring of blazing energy and its the first clicky I had other than the rod of glamour

Fun to use on every pet I charm. Not doing too much extra damage but it's cool to get a free damage shield

Now I wanna save up for writ of di'zok next. Free slow is gonna be nuts
The slow on writ is a combat proc I think. Still awesome range stats for an enc though
Old 07-21-2023, 09:07 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ooloo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The slow on writ is a combat proc I think. Still awesome range stats for an enc though
Oh ya, dur. I forgot people back in the day saying the epic shoulda been a clicky slow, meaning we never got one

Nah not worth that kinda money for stats I’m already 250 cha and it’d put me over making me have to buy even more new shit. Maybe eventually

Next up would be last rank of slow then I guess, shit’s expensive
Old 07-31-2023, 11:38 AM
Fire Giant

Had a good first full day of vacation [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 08-01-2023, 02:06 AM
Banned

Wow, right now coming back from the gym had a bit of a premonition in the form of a sudden strong urge to slow way down at the next green. It wasn’t a new green light, so it would mean hitting the breaks, but no one was behind me so I did. And sure enough, on the right is a motorcycle flying towards the red. It sees me and slows down, but I glance back, and it’s racing right through the red. That was weird, when it’s happened before I attribute it to being especially high and paranoid
Old 08-02-2023, 09:28 AM
Large Rat

Wink

I like this day because I changed the details of the interior of the house a little and now it is very beautiful here!
Old 08-02-2023, 10:33 AM
Fire Giant

Didn't snap at my nephews despite them being extremely annoying [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 08-04-2023, 01:39 AM
Planar Protector

Bought a car today, got a pretty good deal or at least didn't get fucked, realized that at 36 y/o I've learned more about negotiating from the EC tunnel than anywhere else in my life.

Bluffing, calling bluffs, the extreme value of being able to walk away and wait for a better deal, navigating sunk costs, assessing opposing strategy, getting good data on value. Shit if I'd have applied all that time and energy to flipping real items I'd have been able to buy a better car