Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 02-04-2023, 11:01 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horza [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The pedophile you voted for only flew on Epstein's plane a few times lmao you guys really are deranged if you think he'll ever set foot in the White House again.
so if you like to diddle kids, and donald trump likes to diddle kids, then why don't you like donald trump?

seems like you guys would have alot to talk about and bondage over, trump is gonna need a new diddle buddy now that epstein didn't kill himself
Old 02-04-2023, 11:07 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trexller [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I feel like we have a bigger problem here tho, the fact that every rich dude in the world fucks kids.

maybe we should address that, instead of bickering over who flew where and when

i propose, we just fuckin' kill them all, and let god sort it out.

That's how Dad did it, that's how America does it.
That is definitely not how America does it when you consider our relationship with the Saudis alone... can't speak for your dad or Howard Stark.

Except for the killing part I completely agree.
Old 02-04-2023, 11:12 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Basanos [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
That is definitely not how America does it when you consider our relationship with the Saudis alone... can't speak for your dad or Howard Stark.

Except for the killing part I completely agree.
can't burn our saudi bridges... yet... not only because we need their oil, but we get something better out of that relationship: global influence

saudis can kill all the journalists and cut off all the clitoris' that they want, we won't do jack shit about it because of what we gain by remaining friendly.

but we should still kill pedophiles, in the street, using sticks with nails in them. modern people are entirely too soft, there are alot of fires that can extinguished, with the use of fire.

anything can be a weapon, evil should be met with evil, wielded by good men.
Last edited by Trexller; 02-04-2023 at 11:15 PM..
Old 02-04-2023, 11:19 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horza [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The pedophile you voted for only flew on Epstein's plane a few times lmao you guys really are deranged if you think he'll ever set foot in the White House again.
Flew where?

lol from 'regularly' to 6 times within 3 posts

so fail
Old 02-04-2023, 11:30 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeorgeCostanza [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
one last spin of the horse, like bedford forrest, perhaps

it's just slanders. i discovered a way to have these strings permanently saved on a certain semi-obscure frontpage where theyll be immortalized. a lil legacy. idk but they were the rudest thing i could think up and color the userbase of the immoral project accurately.

also if i'm being honest, my bigoted thinking tends to manifest as intrusive thoughts and it depends on the day. u might say im a gemini like Kanye and Azealia and Mr. Morgan Freeman. That's the zodiac of domestic abuse and prolific apology, The Twins. im getting there though.
this epic ****a been back (or here all along?) and I ain't even notice
Old 02-04-2023, 11:33 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lune [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
maybe a couple weeks, hasn't really rocked the boat...yet

only started talking about sex with his husband a day or so ago

so, IK is back for now, until the next meltdown
Old 02-04-2023, 11:39 PM
Planar Protector

Still remembers that I bagged myself a jewess (lifelong aspiration) and that warms my heart
Last edited by Lune; 02-04-2023 at 11:43 PM..
Old 02-05-2023, 01:36 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
I was trying to catch up on this thread a bit, jumped to last about 12 page back and Horza was saying the same thing back there. Easily the most boring NPC Lib on the board.
Old 02-05-2023, 01:56 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lune [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Quote:
Still remembers that I bagged myself a jewess (lifelong aspiration) and that warms my heart
hi hi [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] i never 4get a rival for the popular claim of "smartest poster" [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

i won't be here long. typing is my worst vice. sorry for being dumb / rude in the past. i hope your marriage is good and all that!
Last edited by GeorgeCostanza; 02-05-2023 at 02:01 AM..
Old 02-05-2023, 02:12 AM
Planar Protector

Why won't people vote for the fatass who flew on Epstein's underage sex plane only half a dozen times? At least we're making progress from it was just a one time thing.
Closed Thread