Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 05-29-2011, 07:37 PM
Aviak

Default Dad Saves His Kid By Giving Him Medical Marijuana!

http://worldstarhiphop.com/videos/vi...4rmVn6OoG0E6fW

Not a fan of marijuana myself but this shit should be legalized and more commonly practiced. Almost brought a tear to my eye.
Old 05-30-2011, 04:36 AM
Banned

Send a message via AIM to wehrmacht

Quote:
Originally Posted by Constellations [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Not a fan of marijuana myself
You're reading a site named worldstarhiphop.com and not a fan of marijuana, sure.
Old 05-30-2011, 06:00 AM
Banned

also, is fake
Old 05-30-2011, 11:51 AM
Planar Protector

I'm not espousing either side of the disagreement on whether or not this story is fake, because I'm completely ignorant of the circumstances.. ..rather I would be interested in learning what - if any - evidence either side can produce related to the veracity or fraudulence of the central idea as presented in this video.
Old 05-30-2011, 12:01 PM
Sarnak

Send a message via AIM to Ihealyou

This child was saved by prayer and the lord's mercy. Praise jesus and deliver us from sin!

Uuur - Your favorite Master +1 cleric <LifeAlert>
Rockwell - Your favorite 30 virgin <Aspen and Rockwell>
Old 05-30-2011, 03:33 PM
Orc

Whether or not it worked, this man gave marijuana to his two year old, jail him.
Old 05-30-2011, 04:42 PM
Kobold

Point is he would've died without the munchies that pot gives you and the extreme nausea suppression it provides. (If you've never smoked pot then you can kindly shove any claims to the contrary up your ass.)

You know what 120mg of 5 drugs daily does to someone's liver? (And we're talking a 2 year old CHILD here, how much beer you think it would take him to get drunk? Now how hard do you think over half a gram of pure chemical is on it every day?) Not to mention they just weren't doing their job regardless (Which was suppressing the nausea caused by the chemo, and you know, if you can't keep food inside you your chances of living are pretty damn slim). This isn't the only story like this, if you spent the time to look you'd find other stories saying the same damn thing, some from a long ass time ago.

Child neglect is letting harm come to your child when you can take steps to prevent it. This man did the exact opposite, he prevented harm (death).

I'd rather throw parents that feed their children into obesity in jail than him.
Old 05-30-2011, 05:34 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loly Taa [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'd rather throw parents that feed their children into obesity in jail than him.
Seconded
Old 05-30-2011, 06:00 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikaelo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Whether or not it worked, this man gave marijuana to his two year old, jail him.
Please don't breed.

kthx.
MassiveMarc: Then we will poopsock in the shade.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nizzarr View Post
Vox was tanked by hughman in plain sight, we found out that the bard could attack tru the wall there(more lucky than exploit) and we just pilled everyone there.
Old 05-30-2011, 07:45 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Constellations [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Not a fan of marijuana myself but this shit should be legalized and more commonly practiced. Almost brought a tear to my eye.
It is (in the USofA), it comes in pill form, safe to use then drive etc, get it by prescription.