Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 10-07-2020, 04:03 PM
Aviak

How many golems have Freedom actually won and solo killed that would justify them taking 1/3 in a rotation? Not hard to understand why they would suggest this.
Old 10-07-2020, 04:06 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Solist [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Lol @ kick, the guy who trained AG/F like 3 times in the last week by accident trying to tell the world who the bad guy is.
Link fraps
Old 10-07-2020, 04:14 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dman2701 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Sounds like some WNN here, I didn't have a meltdown, i was going to take a break after AG/F continue to cheat with no regard to the rules but i figure the GM's have to throw the suspension hammer soon on them

Also I'm 100% for loot deletion and have been pushing for it for months.
I can really care less if that means Riot gets loot deleted also (if we were wrong than we shouldn't be killing the mob) , I'm so tired of this cheat to win 1 than concede 2.
Mate nobody is cheating. Shit happens and often times it's unclear what happened until it's too late. FR/AG has had no issues conceding encounters (fuck a duck we couldn't seem to get Zlandi right there for a few weeks) when it's clear we shit the bed before an engage. I can't say the same for Riot, who had no issue recovering for another Zlandi engage after wiping our mages.

It's just a game my man. We're not looking to skirt the rules to win encounters. We're two scrappy guilds trying to coordinate and sometimes things don't go according to plan. Don't quit the game, you seem like a fun guy.
Old 10-07-2020, 04:44 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wokka [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
More excuses is all I hear. I know for a fact RA was a requirement, I talked to officers in Riot about it (Was going to app but needed more info) and I have a friend who was kicked from Riot for that very thing (not attending raids). I'm not in Freedom btw, nice assumption.
Pretty sure Teraclon didn't show up to a single raid during his app period and got voted in. Who was your friend? Which officer did you talk to?
Old 10-07-2020, 05:18 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Psyborg [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Mate nobody is cheating. Shit happens and often times it's unclear what happened until it's too late. FR/AG has had no issues conceding encounters (fuck a duck we couldn't seem to get Zlandi right there for a few weeks) when it's clear we shit the bed before an engage. I can't say the same for Riot, who had no issue recovering for another Zlandi engage after wiping our mages.

It's just a game my man. We're not looking to skirt the rules to win encounters. We're two scrappy guilds trying to coordinate and sometimes things don't go according to plan. Don't quit the game, you seem like a fun guy.
Yeah nobody is cheating! It's just happening all the time from the same guild/alliance. It's totally not a pattern of abusing or ignoring the rules. "We're not looking to skirt the rules to win encounters" says the only guild/alliance who consistently skirts the rules to win encounters.
Old 10-07-2020, 05:21 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dman2701 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Link fraps
I don't play petition quest. I know both sides for the most part are clean as a whistle, and almost all intentions are good. Way too many pals in riot and knowing most of the playmakers for years, and being plenty involved.

I just call it how I see it. Riot scumfuckery dropping a train in fear the other day on our kiter. You fte'ing with an idol (then running lol) dropping lady M guards on clerics, you kiting a flurry and dropping it when you say beldion headed your way etc.

None of the shit everyone petitions about is intentional asshattery, it's stupid mistakes. The fact none of you adults can own up to them and fess up is what's sad.

Anyone calling any guild out as a whole as 'the bad ones' is a fucking idiot game, but the last 6 months has shown me Riot is significiantly less as a whole willing to concede or accept responsibility, or have individuals own up to things. Wasn't the case in the past, is now. I feel pre green whenever there was even the tiniest shadow of a doubt we'd drop what we were doing. Post green and the culture shift that happenned there it's a different story.
Old 10-07-2020, 05:24 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Solist [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I don't play petition quest. I know both sides for the most part are clean as a whistle, and almost all intentions are good. Way too many pals in riot and knowing most of the playmakers for years, and being plenty involved.

I just call it how I see it. Riot scumfuckery dropping a train in fear the other day on our kiter. You fte'ing with an idol (then running lol) dropping lady M guards on clerics, you kiting a flurry and dropping it when you say beldion headed your way etc.

None of the shit everyone petitions about is intentional asshattery, it's stupid mistakes. The fact none of you adults can own up to them and fess up is what's sad.

Anyone calling any guild out as a whole as 'the bad ones' is a fucking idiot game, but the last 6 months has shown me Riot is significiantly less as a whole willing to concede or accept responsibility, or have individuals own up to things. Wasn't the case in the past, is now. I feel pre green whenever there was even the tiniest shadow of a doubt we'd drop what we were doing. Post green and the culture shift that happenned there it's a different story.
Fraps or it didn't happen.
Old 10-07-2020, 06:32 PM
Kobold

Fun ST race this morning, thank you for tracking for me AG monk. Pop call was right on time.
Old 10-07-2020, 06:48 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akg49 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Fun ST race this morning, thank you for tracking for me AG monk. Pop call was right on time.
Consider clocking into work.
Old 10-07-2020, 06:59 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ripqozko [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Consider clocking into work.
Imagine working for someone else [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Closed Thread