Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Old 02-03-2023, 12:54 PM
Banned

Talking Alex Jones cuckold and trans sexual interests, bisexuality, swing wife drama revealed

this poor guy. I know it's hardly news that he's kinky, but omfg lol these details.

The old-school bathroom swinger grotesque. He's so lovable lol
Old 02-03-2023, 01:14 PM
Planar Protector

thanks for the news flash, pretty sure alex got caught wankin to trannies during the Obama administration. lawl
Old 02-03-2023, 01:29 PM
Banned

here's his type as far as the trans gals XD
Old 02-03-2023, 03:02 PM
Banned

Exclamation

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 02-04-2023, 02:16 PM
Banned

"I'm kinda retarded." -A.Jones
Old 02-04-2023, 03:32 PM
Banned

I support criticism of Alex Jones, but using his sexual preferences to do so is not the way. There's nothing inherently wrong with any of those things, even if he is obviously a hypocrite by engaging in them.
Old 02-04-2023, 03:34 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Basanos [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I support criticism of Alex Jones, but using his sexual preferences to do so is not the way. There's nothing inherently wrong with any of those things, even if he is obviously a hypocrite by engaging in them.
Uhhhh...nah, hypocrisy is peak sin

And he's getting black dick texts from his wife. I may be unusually classy but my upbringing requires mockery there.

Hey if you guys think about it, y'all and me are rather like Alex Jones and his wife....
Last edited by GeorgeCostanza; 02-04-2023 at 03:37 PM..
Old 02-04-2023, 03:53 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeorgeCostanza [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Uhhhh...nah, hypocrisy is peak sin
Hypocrisy is a child's argument.
Old 02-04-2023, 03:55 PM
Planar Protector

Thumbs down

Quote:
Originally Posted by Basanos [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
fair point, i don't have anything against anyone's bag but you fight fire with fire, not a paragraph of nonsense. maybe if people on the left actually understood nuance the country would be in better shape. but keep fighting for safe spaces and broom closets for adults to cry in.
Old 02-04-2023, 04:14 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ooloo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
"I'm kinda retarded." -A.Jones
Quote:
This is a "Magnataress talks to themselves" thread. Everyone except you two and Chuckles is the same poster IRL; please don't encourage them by giving them further attention.

Loramin Frostseer, Oracle of the Tribunal <Anonymous> and Fan of the "Where To Go For XP/For Treasure?" Guides
Anyone can improve the wiki! If you are new to the Blue server, you can improve the wiki to earn a "welcome package" of up to 2k+ platinum! Message me for details.