Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 11-18-2009, 05:29 PM
Sarnak

Seriously people who would you rather try to send a tell to, somone that has a name like Vanilerihha or Bob... of corse I chose Bob just a time saver. And besideds all in all ITS JUST A GAME. quit crying already.
Falisaty Shagswell mage of 10 winters
"O Lord, bless this thy hand grenade that, with it, thou mayest blow thine enemies to tiny bits, in thy mercy." Armaments 2:9
Quote:
Originally Posted by pharmakos View Post
my dick would look huge in her hand
Old 11-18-2009, 05:30 PM
Developer

Send a message via AIM to Aeolwind Send a message via MSN to Aeolwind Send a message via Yahoo to Aeolwind

I don't go looking, but if someone brings something to my attention then I'll go get'em. I generally let most slide unless it is offensive like a racial slur or body part.
Old 11-18-2009, 05:33 PM
Aviak

Personally, I dont really care too much about names unless they are offensive. I saw someone with a name using the *N* and that is when I realized that there was absolutely no filter at all.

A name like PopLockin Obamamama doesn't really bother me as that would be pretty funny. But I draw the line at obviously offensive names. In fact I think I am going to make a monk named Poplocking Obamamama. Howver, smoeone will most certainly beat me to that as I am at work right now.
Old 11-18-2009, 07:05 PM
Planar Protector

Poplockin is a gnome necro already [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 11-18-2009, 07:47 PM
VIP / Contributor

Send a message via MSN to Wenai

I am a bit of a dick when it comes to re-naming people. I name you one of the "pet names" and you have no choice in the matter if it is offensive. Jebober, Gobn, Xanarer ... the list is piratically endless.
Old 11-18-2009, 09:21 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by magic [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This isn't fucking called "Project 1999 - RP PvE server"
No, but occasionally people give me Cookies. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wenai [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I am a bit of a dick when it comes to re-naming people. I name you one of the "pet names" and you have no choice in the matter if it is offensive. Jebober, Gobn, Xanarer ... the list is piratically endless.
My favorite was always "Goner", although Jebober is usually the first name people remember when reminiscing.
Old 11-18-2009, 10:32 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bubbles [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
No, but occasionally people give me Cookies. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

My favorite was always "Goner", although Jebober is usually the first name people remember when reminiscing.
Jabobtik FTW
Old 11-19-2009, 10:58 AM
Planar Protector

Is Cyrus Davirus gimmicky? It's a reminder to me to not take EQ too seriously. I did that back in 1999 and it's not a good thing. But I couldn't stand all the goofy name generated names like illuilhhgar. I almost always go to Ogre or Halfling if I want a generated name, then after getting a name I go pick my race.
Old 11-19-2009, 12:21 PM
Sarnak

Just going to throw this out there, OP, you are a retard.

Carry on.
Old 11-19-2009, 09:05 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

Go back to the GameFaqs message board, Zithax, where your juvenile attitude and lack of valuable input is tolerated.
Last edited by foxdragoon; 11-19-2009 at 09:08 PM..
Closed Thread