Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 10-14-2015, 04:31 PM
Banned

Default Who grew on you?

Many people have, last one I can recall is Pappa.

For the longest time I dismissed him and didn't think I'd ever be able to play with him or take him serious.

Towards the end of my EQ days I got to know that he's actually a pretty loyal dude and a team player, always down for whatever. Just gotta get to know him.

Who grew on you?
Old 10-14-2015, 04:38 PM
Kobold

Speaking of growing, my grass is getting tall again.

What day are you available again?
Old 10-14-2015, 04:51 PM
Banned

Colgate.

I always hated the dude because I thought he was just an ass with a god complex. then I started talking to him in ooc and in tells and playing with him in Empire on my alt. and then I realized it was all verified, still an ass with a God complex and I don't like him. but he grew on me.
Old 10-14-2015, 04:53 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by ducktv [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Colgate.

I always hated the dude because I thought he was just an ass with a god complex. then I started talking to him in ooc and in tells and playing with him in Empire on my alt. and then I realized it was all verified, still an ass with a God complex and I don't like him. but he grew on me.
Slander and reported for IRL attacks.
Old 10-14-2015, 04:53 PM
Banned

riding
Old 10-14-2015, 04:55 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ducktv [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Colgate.

chortled
Old 10-14-2015, 05:02 PM
Kobold

Honestly, Colgate puts in a lot of work for his guild. Guy is always trying to improve raid efficiency and strats.
Old 10-14-2015, 05:03 PM
Banned

Colgate, when i first came to the server he trolled one of my bleeding heart liberal threads and i was all butthurt, then years later he turned out to be the best raid leader and player I've known.
Old 10-14-2015, 05:05 PM
Banned

another change of heart for me was Boomwiz. That fucker killed me 3 times in a row and i was like FUCK THIS GUY u know what Ill make lemonade out of lemonade now hes my best pal of all time.

Basically everyone on red I thought was a bunch of jerks but aside from the rare yet very real IRL threat I have recived you are all special people.

And by special I mean retarded.
Old 10-14-2015, 05:07 PM
Banned

Quote:
Colgate.

I didn't like you because you pretended to be my pal from blue named reeb for like 4 days, until i told you you had to come help me do part of my epic, then you came clean.

But you still offered to come, if you absolutely HAD to.. which i thought was funny hehe
Closed Thread