chain cast strip enchantment until you die

bind rush and repeat
Old 10-16-2015, 12:55 PM
Sarnak

Qtip is a fearsome PVP chanter!
Old 10-16-2015, 10:38 PM
Kobold

Default Enchanter tips.

Figured I would Post on this with some various tips that I learned for successfully pvping/staying alive in the level 50 range.

49-55 Range pvp what I did.

1) Initiation: Get a bracer of the hidden cast that before tashing them. This eats up 2 junk buff slots.

2) Instead of using Glamour of Kintaz instead use your AoE mez if possible Fascination It is 75 less mana and a -10 MR check and lasts longer.

3) Buff Stripping: If that mez lands start debuffing. For Hybrids often one Recant/Pillage enchantment is enough for the low 50's pvp. Druids/Shms Take 2 Debuffs.

4) Setup: After you have dispelled time to enter the setup. Cripple + Weakness Stack and Gasping Embrace. you should only use the dot if you are ready to kill.

5a) Regular pet: If you have the jump on someone and want to get your animation to attack someone without them hitting you (ex you mezed debuffed and encumbered them before they knew you were even on them) Cast level 29 feedback on them and hit them the damage shield will cause your pet to attack them.

5b) Charmed pet: Finding the right pet for PvP. Check the Wiki for Mobs that are level 45-50. Rogue pets are great for massive dps (almost all of them can double back stab rarely) They do however not bash so stopping gate is harder *relies on push*. Giving a pet a torch causes them to duel wield thus making them quad. Once you have found the pet you would like to charm you should consider how to ensure it doesn't become a detriment in pvp. Most people who fight enchanters say just dispel it and the fight is over a quick counter on that is to pad it with some buffs so it is much harder to dispel.
Cast Allure, Click the bracer of hidden on it, Cast Shadow 49 ac buff, Cast Brilliance (Shadow and Brilliance are tough to dispel spells that take 2 casts of Cancel and Nullify magic to dispel or one cast of Annul Magic). After that I just Haste the pet.

Once you have buffed the pet you need to break the charm tash the pet then mez it. This will cause your second cast of allure to be at the very back of the buffs.

If you notice someone dispelling your pet start to spam your bracer of hidden on it. as they are trying to dispel they will most likely be getting crushed by it.

When you have a charmed pet and someone is mezed make sure you take the time to position the pet behind them as with the game mechanics you cannot use parry/dodge/riposte from behind and the general accuracy of hits goes way up (pets bash WAY more from behind resulting in stuns).

I will write some more at a later date on this but for now gonna play some everquest Any Feedback/Advice Is welcome! Can message me in game on Strut/Starfox my two characters.

Good luck
Old 10-16-2015, 11:05 PM
Banned

as you're leveling up and MR is low there is nothing more fun than mezing everyone in range in a group and killing them 1 by one.
Old 10-17-2015, 12:10 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by totmanc [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Figured I would Post on this with some various tips that I learned for successfully pvping/staying alive in the level 50 range.

1) Initiation: Get a bracer of the hidden cast that before tashing them. This eats up 2 junk buff slots.

2) Instead of using Glamour of Kintaz instead use your AoE mez if possible Fascination It is 75 less mana and a -10 MR check and lasts longer.

3) Buff Stripping: If that mez lands start debuffing. For Hybrids often one Recant/Pillage enchantment is enough for the low 50's pvp. Druids/Shms Take 2 Debuffs.

4) Setup: After you have dispelled time to enter the setup. Cripple + Weakness Stack and Gasping Embrace. you should only use the dot if you are ready to kill.

5a) Regular pet: If you have the jump on someone and want to get your animation to attack someone without them hitting you (ex you mezed debuffed and encumbered them before they knew you were even on them) Cast level 29 feedback on them and hit them the damage shield will cause your pet to attack them.

5b) Charmed pet: Finding the right pet for PvP. Check the Wiki for Mobs that are level 45-50. Rogue pets are great for massive dps (almost all of them can double back stab rarely) They do however not bash so stopping gate is harder *relies on push*. Giving a pet a torch causes them to duel wield thus making them quad. Once you have found the pet you would like to charm you should consider how to ensure it doesn't become a detriment in pvp. Most people who fight enchanters say just dispel it and the fight is over a quick counter on that is to pad it with some buffs so it is much harder to dispel.
Cast Allure, Click the bracer of hidden on it, Cast Shadow 49 ac buff, Cast Brilliance (Shadow and Brilliance are tough to dispel spells that take 2 casts of Cancel and Nullify magic to dispel or one cast of Annul Magic). After that I just Haste the pet.

Once you have buffed the pet you need to break the charm tash the pet then mez it. This will cause your second cast of allure to be at the very back of the buffs.

If you notice someone dispelling your pet start to spam your bracer of hidden on it. as they are trying to dispel they will most likely be getting crushed by it.

When you have a charmed pet and someone is mezed make sure you take the time to position the pet behind them as with the game mechanics you cannot use parry/dodge/riposte from behind and the general accuracy of hits goes way up (pets bash WAY more from behind resulting in stuns).

I will write some more at a later date on this but for now gonna play some everquest Any Feedback/Advice Is welcome! Can message me in game on Strut/Starfox my two characters.

Good luck
Real nice post
Old 10-17-2015, 12:22 AM
Banned

yea like everyone said, amazing pvp class, easily the highest priority to-kill class in group/mass pvp

it's very hard to actually kill people for an enchanter once the people you are fighting have MR gear, but you serve up kills for people better than any other class in the game

enchanters are very easily countered by crimson potions(~10 platinum from vendors) due to the fact that the buff is a 1 dmg/tick DoT which will break mezzes, but if/when you get a shield of the immaculate you can cure that buff off and the only thing that stops someone from being mezzed is a stinging wort potion, which very few people carry/use, as well as self-casted poison/magic DoTs

tl;dr great class but it yields very little glory
Old 10-17-2015, 03:43 AM
Sarnak

relatively easy to set hotkeys and rapture in a group and win a few for the team

free aon

basically the easiest class ever to level and join red cannot say more

is op even still considering red? looks like we're just talking to eachother here
Old 10-17-2015, 10:23 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by totmanc [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Good luck
Good write up. I always break pet, mez then tash and charm. This will leave the top slot open for people who try to root your pet. If someone roots pet, pumice, bracer of hidden and pet is back to destroying.

Strut is the best, nice write up amigo.
Closed Thread