Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 10-16-2015, 09:33 AM
Fire Giant

i knew that already, more than one around its ok, i dont want to offend anyone with what i said really, i respect any belief or religion out there, as i respect any race or point of view.
Old 10-16-2015, 10:04 AM
Sarnak

hateraid because he's actually not a bad dude. Ive only rarely run into him in game and usually like rivervale or something. He is still a tryhard, but he grew on me and dont think the game would be the same with out him.
Old 10-16-2015, 10:11 AM
Banned

aka trustworthy <thunderdome> the new alternate personality? cool and normal thing to do, reminds me of a young vyrenoth
Old 10-16-2015, 11:54 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by AzzarTheGod [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

I always thought Christianity was kind of weird and designed as an authoritarian vehicle to control peasants and serfs with mind tricks, and to guilt and scare the Barbarians and pagans into behaving a certain way. Doesn't really bring people together or uplift anyone in THIS life, just promises of the afterlife...yuck. Kinda creepy and very basic hollow "do this or else" threatening ideology if u ask me hehe.
You obviously have very limited knowledge of which you speak.
Old 10-16-2015, 12:24 PM
Banned

Hey its bionic, gnome cleric !
Old 10-16-2015, 01:57 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rejji [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
aka trustworthy <thunderdome> the new alternate personality? cool and normal thing to do, reminds me of a young vyrenoth
So negative and random.

Guess that's why you got banned.
Goodluck to you.
Old 10-16-2015, 04:16 PM
Planar Protector

Red face

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bionic [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You obviously have very limited knowledge of which you speak.
*reels in fishing line* shucks

I'm an Ashkenazi like hb so no I don't claim to have much knowledge of Christianity. I was schooled on the political history and birth of Christianity top to bottom in university at a high level. I learned how the Church was used as a tool to beat up on people, including my people. I realize Christianity itself and the Church are two different things, no worries friend.

But boy when Constantine got desperate for conscripts and soldiers to fight the Barbarians to the North, and declared persecutions, discrimination, and killing of Christians were not only over, but that Christianity was to be overnight adopted as the official religion of the Roman Empire and he was now converted and slapped the cross on all Roman shields. "Jump!!" Christians said "How high?!".

Dat authoritarian vehicle.
Last edited by AzzarTheGod; 10-16-2015 at 04:20 PM..
Old 10-16-2015, 04:23 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by VZ_Xanit K'ven [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
there was that halfling druid called Perseus, came from nothing, PvP hungry , real good guy. Integrity only 2nd to Tala, only played for around 6 month I think
rip
Who? [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 10-16-2015, 08:59 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by ducktv [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Colgate.

I always hated the dude because I thought he was just an ass with a god complex. then I started talking to him in ooc and in tells and playing with him in Empire on my alt. and then I realized it was all verified, still an ass with a God complex and I don't like him. but he grew on me.
Colgate and Gongshow are the super hero leaders of this box. Best Leaders/Best Personalities besides Lite. Meaning Lite would be in the top 3 but 3rd. Problem is Empire recruited everyone to win....when there was no need for that. Let me go play my fair gm LoL. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOD
"I will honor those who honor Me, but those who despise Me will be disgraced." HCSB 1 Samuel 2:30
Old 10-16-2015, 09:33 PM
Banned

Azzar this is an elf sim forum put your mace down
Closed Thread