Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 09-27-2021, 08:38 PM
Planar Protector

The problem is we're lumping 5,000 things into a 5 trillion dollar yes or no its insanely stupid.

We always do this. If we just voted on each one thing over the years we'd actually not be so angry at society we're on the brink of civil war.

The reason we do this is so politicians can steal money.
Old 09-27-2021, 08:46 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The problem is we're lumping 5,000 things into a 5 trillion dollar yes or no its insanely stupid.

We always do this. If we just voted on each one thing over the years we'd actually not be so angry at society we're on the brink of civil war.

The reason we do this is so politicians can steal money.
Nope, the reason they do it is Republican obstructionism.
Old 09-27-2021, 08:51 PM
Planar Protector

That's litearlly how republicans obstruct you, by saying you cant have the rails, because they dont want the prek CRT

Next, idiot.
Old 09-27-2021, 08:57 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horza [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Nope, the reason they do it is Republican obstructionism.
Democrats have the votes without republicans so wtf are you talking about.
Old 09-27-2021, 09:02 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horza [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You want me to explain how the filibuster and reconciliation work to you?
I dunno how it got ruled they can use rec twice in a term but whatever [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 09-27-2021, 09:03 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whale biologist [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
no?

e:

inactivated is different than vector?
yes,
no, i don't know. a viral vector just means you're using a virus to implant a payload of ur choosing, to me. probably anything a virus could do, but mostly referring to delivering genetic material to cells for transcription into protein (blueprintz into machinery). I am thinking a viral vector could be used to satisfy the immune system by other downstream means, allowing my words here to be falsified in the round-a-bout. Im never the jargon person.

BUt, it would be hard to confuse the viral vector mRNA concept with just sorta boiling a wildtype virus as were teh early vaccines. It's that latter approach I'd prefer.
Last edited by imperiouskitten; 09-27-2021 at 09:19 PM..
Old 09-27-2021, 09:10 PM
Planar Protector

The problem isn't filibusters

it's that you think in order to update our rail system you need to tack on universal pre-k

just do the pre-k after and you'd probably get that too, if you didn't tack on whatever other new age crap lefties believe would make the country better to it.
Old 09-27-2021, 09:14 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by imperiouskitten [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
yes,
no, i don't know. a viral vector just means you're using a virus to implant a payload of ur choosing, to me. it would be very hard to confuse this engineering concept with just boiling a wildtype virus. i think i won the game by not replying to this one, but for the record, yes plain different thing. just think about teh words coming out of ur mouth. XD
Oh yeah? Well I don't even remember what we were arguing about, so there. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 09-27-2021, 09:15 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The problem isn't filibusters

it's that you think in order to update our rail system you need to tack on universal pre-k

just do the pre-k after and you'd probably get that too, if you didn't tack on whatever other new age crap lefties believe would make the country better to it.
The filibuster is a problem for anybody in the country who wants universal pre-k.
Old 09-27-2021, 09:16 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
The filibuster is a problem for anybody in the country who wants universal pre-k.
Naw man

Filibuster all good

Sorry dems didn't get warder loot
Closed Thread