Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 10-10-2022, 07:21 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by alphys [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This is the personal space of the unvaccinated. Convince you of what? You are already dead.
I keep forgetting this is a safe space, principally by virtue of being an online space. The real world viruses you would receive and spread to others cannot reach you on the internet.

Just let me know when you fellas have a meetup
Old 10-10-2022, 07:29 PM
Banned

Quote:
Let’s take a released statement from the French Government, and replace any kind of “health pass” with
“Mark”, and see how it sounds.729 Troublingly, any Biblical Mark would sound remarkably close to this:
 H E A L T H M A R K
 You must present a health mark to access leisure and culture venues and events bringing
together more than 50 people.
 From early August, you will also need to present a mark in bars, restaurants, malls, hospitals
(except if you are admitted for urgent care), retirement homes, residential care homes, and for
long-distance travel by plane, train or coach.
 For campsites, and other holiday accommodation you will need to present a mark once, on
arrival.
 This list may be extended as necessary.
I already asked you to give me your house. You defaulted to NO.

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Oh right, being vaccinated does not provide any immunity to the virus. Thats fine. You just keep moving the goal posts every day, and eventually the covid vaccination will be proven to effectively prevent stepping in shit when administered bi-weekly.
Old 10-10-2022, 07:32 PM
Banned

Where do you see yourself?
Old 10-10-2022, 07:37 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by alphys [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This happened to my friend's mom.

She had an opportunity to see him in California, after not seeing him for 6 years. She gets vaccinated just so she can see him.

He wouldn't touch her. She broke into tears because she wanted a hug goodbye when she left.

He finally came down and hugged her just before she got into her uber.
Old 10-10-2022, 07:40 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Encroaching Death [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This happened to my friend's mom.

She had an opportunity to see him in California, after not seeing him for 6 years. She gets vaccinated just so she can see him.

He wouldn't touch her. She broke into tears because she wanted a hug goodbye when she left.

He finally came down and hugged her just before she got into her uber.
Sounds like the mom is your friend not the kid. Perspectives are not adding up, I call fake news!
Old 10-10-2022, 07:43 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gay_Young_Thing [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Sounds like the mom is your friend not the kid. Perspectives are not adding up, I call fake news!
That's pretty accurate actually.

He moved to California and I still go and hang out with his family. They're cool as shit.

I went to California with them to see him.

That moment was heartbreaking (even for my cold soul). I was never more disappointed in him. We were all in a tiny room for hours when it happened too. It's like - dude, hugging her wouldn't make a difference right now.
Old 10-10-2022, 07:48 PM
Banned

Darn. My boyfriends and I aren't even like that about monkeypox and that can leave disfiguring facial, genital, and mucosal scars everywhere the loads touch
Old 10-10-2022, 07:51 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gay_Young_Thing [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Darn. My boyfriends and I aren't even like that about monkeypox and that can leave disfiguring facial, genital, and mucosal scars everywhere the loads touch
Is it through sweat or cum?

That's probably the worst question I've asked in a long time.
Old 10-10-2022, 07:56 PM
Banned

Old 10-10-2022, 07:58 PM
Banned

Both. Think of the sweat as like 1% concentrated come, extrapolate that to relative burn patterns
Closed Thread