Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Server Issues > PvP Bugs

Old 02-20-2014, 11:56 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nirgon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Should be 95%+ at 140.
so my kunark geared cleric who is >150 mr/fr/cr should be nearly immune to casters?

if that's truely classic, i vote we don't do it to try and create a better pvp atmosphere
Old 02-20-2014, 01:04 PM
Planar Protector

If Nirgon had his way, Tyva would be a port/farm bot.
Old 02-20-2014, 08:43 PM
Banned

Limes post so good
Old 02-20-2014, 11:37 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lime [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
All I hear is waaaah casters are still viable and can still hurt my raid geared warrior. Don't worry one more expansion and those scarey shamans shouldn't be too much of a threat with velious gear and pvp will be about who has teh most raid pixeled melees.

I also suppose curing a 425 mana bane of nife for 0 mana via cure pot faster than a shaman can cast the spell is probably above your pvp expertise and recommend you consider breaking a sharp piece of plastic off the keyboard you used to type this post and strongly consider comitting Seppuku with it instead of posting again.
This times 1000000.
Old 02-21-2014, 12:51 PM
Planar Protector

People shouldn't be tossing dots before dispels/malo, when their target is rocking Dmf poison resist and resist jewelry. sorry if you guys got tears about it.
Old 02-21-2014, 01:18 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by mostbitter [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
People shouldn't be tossing dots before dispels/malo, when their target is rocking Dmf poison resist and resist jewelry. sorry if you guys got tears about it.
Some solid redemption for Tunak here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twainz [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
If Nirgon had his way, Tyva would be a port/farm bot.
I see even Mitic was able to slay someone with lure of ice. There's hope for Tyva.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mac Dretti [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
so my kunark geared cleric who is >150 mr/fr/cr should be nearly immune to casters?
If I had it my way Retti's 150 resist all champion would indeed have his advantages, at the risk of losing a plat diamond ring on death.... and creating MUCH MORE INTERESTING game play. Also, getting dispelled would bring you down a peg from 150. Further, the dispel game has interesting mechanics with slot blocking + insta clickies to block/click-off-to-create-slot-opening and all that. Dispels and buff stacking need a fix too to really make this shine.

Inb4 naked wizards take over the earth (this is the stupidest crowd of people here).
Last edited by Nirgon; 02-21-2014 at 01:22 PM..
Old 02-21-2014, 02:00 PM
Banned

Anecdotal comment on nakeds and root: with Alecta's work on root I was only able to land like 2/5 or 2/6 roots on a naked Beastagor.
Old 02-21-2014, 04:24 PM
Banned

that was at 25 MR, still find it funny when I get rooted at 180 though. It always seems to land when you have 4-5 melee assist train on you 2 feet away from a zone line
Old 02-21-2014, 04:30 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by mostbitter [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
K dude I'll cast that spell that makes you take off your resist gear.
Old 02-21-2014, 04:49 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by vouss [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
that was at 25 MR, still find it funny when I get rooted at 180 though. It always seems to land when you have 4-5 melee assist train on you 2 feet away from a zone line
Ya I had Andain recently root my war at ~145 first try while I was training Erudin wiz gms out of palace 1 inch from zone. Splat to gm sunstrike and couldn't help but say WOT??

Dat 2% chance.