Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Old 01-14-2023, 12:53 AM
Banned

Honestly I'd just quietly summon items and hit 60 some months after the server launched if I was a dev.
Old 01-14-2023, 12:54 AM
Banned

Nothing too powerful. Rare or outlandish tho
Old 02-14-2023, 03:11 PM
Banned

For many games is a good way to relax. Very pleased with the worldle, it makes the brain work. But it is worth choosing proven licensed sites, for the safety of your device. Every day there is a new mysterious country. Your goal is to guess. A new mystery country will be available every day!
Old 02-14-2023, 03:20 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joshua21 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
For many games is a good way to relax. Very pleased with the worldle, it makes the brain work. But it is worth choosing proven licensed sites, for the safety of your device. Every day there is a new mysterious country. Your goal is to guess. A new mystery country will be available every day!
Thnka you for the advicdde Josh.

How become rich in EQ and Wordle?

pls give opinion
Old 02-14-2023, 03:24 PM
Planar Protector

Unhappy

i have that same problem op, it's just terrible [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

also i've only ever had one epic and that back on live when i lived in game lol.
Old 02-14-2023, 03:43 PM
Banned

EQ wealth is a lot like RL wealth:
  • Meet the right people and get the good loot
  • Work your ass off and grind for scraps
  • Use your head and find a niche in the market

I rely on the strengths of my class and farm items that people constantly need and use.

Only one class can make potions for example (less competition) and people will need/use SoW all the time.

Bam.

Or maybe you're a Ranger. Use your Tracking to your advantage. Not everyone can Track. DE SK? Farm CH scythes. You get the idea.
Old 02-17-2023, 08:33 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by magnetaress [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
No matter how hard I try i just cant put in the work get good gear/make plat/gold etc

Even tho wow has automated programs that just print money for u off of the AH after u sign over your account details still cant

all 25 years I have been playing these games I have never made more than pennies on any of my characters.

And even now I don't even remember my login codes so I maybe at best have like 1kpp somewhere. Also half my gear is borrowed from other ppls it would be wrong of me to sell it. And I tend to lose money doing that too.

Who else is like this and just *boggles* at the ppl with over a mil pp?

I want to be clear i'm not complaining i'm kinda actually proud of the fact that I can't seem to ever break even from crafting banded
There are people with 14 lvl 60 toons and a few million pp on every toons. It can be done with enough time, especially if you were a legacy player and equipt all your alts with Manastones.

Just for the record, I am nowhere near that invested in this game. However, I have accumulated hundreds of thousands pp over the years. It's not really THAT hard. I don't even do a ton of EC tunnel. You just get items or win on rolls and acquire shit over the years. For example, if you saved a CoS from pre-nerf and banked it until now, you have 60k. That's a mere tiny example. You can also do trades. I did JC early on and made a small fortune. I also do Erudite Cultural and have made full visible sets for people. It takes a little bit of knowledge and a ton of planning is all.

After 25 years, how can you still have "borrowed" items and less than 1kpp?!?! THAT's pretty insane. Just farm shit and you'll have tens of thousands of plat!
Old 02-18-2023, 06:33 AM
Orc

Just do what i did. sacrificed my higher lvl toons to 45. made like 50k. then started a new twink character . fresh start with lots of money
Old 02-18-2023, 08:53 AM
Banned

Lately I've consistently just been vendor trashing gems. I hit almost 2k. Back down to like 850 tho after buying some spells.

I think the trick is having an established character that doesn't need stuff like spells or gear. And actually playing said character.

Selling a few high ticket big plat items over the course of a year probably doesn't hurt either.

Right now I'm trying to gear and spellup 3 characters and am already making plans for several alts. This is definitely why I never have piles of plat or a dragon hoard of high value items for barter.
Old 02-18-2023, 08:57 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrpink64 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Just do what i did. sacrificed my higher lvl toons to 45. made like 50k. then started a new twink character . fresh start with lots of money
Great way for bard-wiz-dru to make some plat for sure! Especially once they have the spells or gear they need to easily catch back up!