Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Guild Discussion

Closed Thread

Old 01-13-2011, 11:50 PM
Aviak

Default Bloodline Guild: Now Recruiting!

Firstly, I would like to say that we are excited to be one of the quickest emerging guilds with a pro roster of very competent players.

For those who do or do not know me, I played on Torv from roughly 1999-2003ish where I was main tank for the Blades of Wrath guild. We were the top guild on the server and always #1 in progression. I am excited to be a returning player in the ever expanding Project 1999 community!

Name: Bloodline
Birth: January 7th, 2011
Guild leader: Gmuk
Officers: Lopter - Barrat - Korin - Lindina

Loot System: We operate a merit-based loot system. Item distribution is determined by date/quality of most recent loots, raid attendance, size of upgrade, class importance, and general contribution to the guild. Applicants can and do get items when passed on by full members.

Attendance: 80% raid attendance is expected of all members. This is not a hard limit, but attendance below this mark will affect loot decisions. If you are online during raid times, it is required that you be at the raid.

Raid Schedule: Will be explained when application to guild is accepted.

NOTE: The use of /anonymous by any character wearing the guild tag is strictly forbidden and includes alts on the otherhand /role is strictly enforced.

Guild Focus: TO HAVE FUN AND GET PH4T L3WTz!

Requirements of Admittance:

Article 1.) Primary Characters ONLY!! Level 46 or higher.

Note: There are can be an exception granted for Real Life friends/family of Permanent Guild Members on a case by case basis.

Article 2.) Competence. You are required to understand all of your abilities and spells. Your skills should match your level.

Article 3.) Your activities and actions should be above reproach at all times.

Article 4.) ACTIVE, ACTIVE and ACTIVE. We understand that you have a life outside of EQ and that sometimes shit comes up. However we prefer you to be the type of individual who is ambitious in experiencing content and progression.

Article 5.) If interested in joining our guild, please contact myself or an officer in game. We will conduct a brief interview.

Article 6.) Once accepted, you enter a 1 month probation period. Probates will be removed without hesitation if they commit an intentional, proven, and grievous Act that Bloodline Guild is opposed to (Intentional Training, Ninja Looting, KSing, etc), or multiple minor grievances. Such removal (Minor) shall occur after warnings by an Officer in the following circumstances: repeated behavior/actions are not such as Bloodline Guild strives to maintain after being warned or 3 acts of differing behaviors adverse to Bloodline Guild's beliefs.

Article 7.) Once the primary character is admitted all alternate characters may be guilded at that time as well. Please NOTE: All alternate characters that may be affiliated with any guild other then Bloodline will need to disband and joined with Bloodline.

Article 8.) Any previous member of Bloodline Guild seeking to rejoin the guild after leaving must follow all the above rules with only one exception. That being that the 1 month probationary period is waived. Members of Bloodline Guild shall not be allowed to rejoin the guild after leaving if it becomes a repeat occurrence (IE deguilding out of spite, anger or to attempt to prove a point)

Article 9.) In the event that another guild merges with us, special considerations may be given, and all or portions of this rule-set may be waived for that transaction. Note that the guild merger status will only last a short time and is not an open permanent invite for all those from the guild to come over when they see fit. It shall be one time for a fixed duration to allow auto-invites to those from the absorbed guild to get their characters into Bloodline Guild and shall only include current members of said absorbed guild and not those that left prior to the merger being announced.

Thanks for taking the time to check us out!
Last edited by gmuk; 02-10-2011 at 01:47 AM..
Old 01-14-2011, 02:18 AM
Banned

not to derail but did you know a female halfling warrior named Zarathrustra? he was in BoW at that time i think.
Old 01-25-2011, 01:58 AM
Kobold

Fail, all are twinked yet have no idea how to play the game. for example, "Bloodline Monk" pulls mobs through groups then loses the aggro (somehow) my group wipes/disbands. I ask why, he says *I'm New*....Awsome... Good luck guys, spend some more money on the game maybe you will get better..
Old 01-25-2011, 02:47 AM
Aviak

Troll someone elses thread dipshit.
Old 01-25-2011, 07:32 PM
Kobold

Troll? no...Truth? yes...Teach him how to pull!!!! please!!!!
Old 01-25-2011, 07:42 PM
Sarnak

Default Promising new guild

All trolling and rough language aside. I think Bloodline is an excellent addition to the P99 community, really enjoy the members I've met so far.
Old 01-25-2011, 09:23 PM
Sarnak

Having seen Gmuk start shit with several people on a regular basis in shouts and oocs, I'd have to say he's broken at least 92% of his own above rules. Everything from name calling to accusing people of 2 boxing to arguing over prices of items being sold in the tunnel. Real mature. I'm sure people are lining up to join yet another of his guilds. Was Junk In Da Trunk just disbanded less than a week ago, another Gmuk production... LAFF
Old 01-27-2011, 08:00 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by maegi [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Having seen Gmuk start shit with several people on a regular basis in shouts and oocs, I'd have to say he's broken at least 92% of his own above rules. Everything from name calling to accusing people of 2 boxing to arguing over prices of items being sold in the tunnel. Real mature. I'm sure people are lining up to join yet another of his guilds. Was Junk In Da Trunk just disbanded less than a week ago, another Gmuk production... LAFF
Gmuk is disliked by people that don't understand him. His personality is different from the humble afk group speakers. What I mean is, he is the first to voice out his opinion and tell you how it is. Some people need discipline in their lifes. Others need Gmuk. Gmuk often reminds me of a good friend named Greenwood. Yet another misunderstood character. He may come across as rude ,but when it comes down to it. Hes one of the most loyal friendly people you can have with you in group and or raid in game. Personally I think of Gmuk as the friend you would never want to give a wedgie too. He would just puntch you in the face afterwards. All in all your comments are sour yet sweet. You just left out the sweet part.

~Pycoba
Old 01-27-2011, 05:35 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by trite [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
All trolling and rough language aside. I think Bloodline is an excellent addition to the P99 community, really enjoy the members I've met so far.
Thank you for your support!

Group moar with Bloodline!
Old 01-27-2011, 05:35 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pycoba_rng [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Gmuk is disliked by people that don't understand him. His personality is different from the humble afk group speakers. What I mean is, he is the first to voice out his opinion and tell you how it is. Some people need discipline in their lifes. Others need Gmuk. Gmuk often reminds me of a good friend named Greenwood. Yet another misunderstood character. He may come across as rude ,but when it comes down to it. Hes one of the most loyal friendly people you can have with you in group and or raid in game. Personally I think of Gmuk as the friend you would never want to give a wedgie too. He would just puntch you in the face afterwards. All in all your comments are sour yet sweet. You just left out the sweet part.

~Pycoba
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] Think you hit the nail on the head there Pycoba, I look out for my own people.
Closed Thread