Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Guild Discussion

Closed Thread

Old 02-07-2011, 09:12 PM
Fire Giant

Good luck holding a guild together where other guilds will try to just steal from, happens every day, your guild will be no different.

Seriously, every time I see a fucking thread like this OH MYGOD THEY HAD 14 PEOPLE ITS OUR MOB LOL OURS OURS OURS YESSS I just want to fucking deathtouch the entire guild and despawn the mob.
Old 02-07-2011, 09:20 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gorgetrapper [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Good luck holding a guild together where other guilds will try to just steal from, happens every day, your guild will be no different.
You call it stealing. I call it sad. If your guild members leave for another guild. There is probably a reason. We have loyal people I feel over 90% will stay. We are all getting along great. I appreciate the warning though.
Old 02-07-2011, 09:27 PM
Sarnak

Damn. Ive never seen Bob dis anyone like that. Chill Bob, take a swim in your money-bin.
Old 02-08-2011, 12:41 AM
Aviak

Send a message via AIM to LevinJ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pycoba_rng [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Ideally as well. We want this guild to stay small anyway. At most raids will be under 22 people si the magic number we are looking for. Those that are interested send me a tell in game. Our roster is lacking a few certain classes , and is filled on some.
I thought your raid number was 5?
Old 02-08-2011, 01:54 AM
Sarnak

Funny that Gmuk wasn't in that lineup...probably cuz he and pychotic are one and the same player...hell the whole guild is probably 3 people and all their alts logged in at the same time.
Old 02-08-2011, 05:49 AM
Banned

Thumbs down

Quote:
Originally Posted by maegi [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Funny that Gmuk wasn't in that lineup...probably cuz he and pychotic are one and the same player...hell the whole guild is probably 3 people and all their alts logged in at the same time.
Your post are more laugh out loud then my own or anyones for that matter. Not because they are funny. Just because how incredibly stupid you are. This was a clever idea. Think this up on your own? The thought put into this diss or comment is very clever. You sure got us there pal LOL
Old 02-08-2011, 06:21 AM
Banned

Default Last one

This is going to be my last post for a while. For those interested in a great guild, with respectable players that play well with eachother. Look us up in game. We start our main raiding focus in about two weeks. Despite the garbage you may read about us in the forums. Take everything with a grain of salt. I also want to thank Dark Ascension and Inglorious Bastards. They may be hated on by about every other guild , however they have shown us the most respect on these forums and in game. For that we definetly appreciate it and we can relate in some ways. We have recieved more flames and trolls from all the lesser of the guilds on the server. Which is no suprise. In closing I hope to meet more of you in game. Look fowards to seeing some on the raiding scene. Bye everybody and thanks for the lols and laughs have a good one.

~Pycoba
Old 02-08-2011, 06:41 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pycoba_rng [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This is going to be my last post for a while.
a while like, as in, how long?
Old 02-08-2011, 06:51 AM
Planar Protector

this has been lol-tastic throughout. I especially like the little compliment to IB/DA at the end. top notch stuff. Well done!
Old 02-08-2011, 08:20 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by karsten [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
a while like, as in, how long?
Online gambling sites grant users the ability to self-exclude themselves from being able to gamble for a selectable amount of days, mainly to protect the user from themselves and their irrational self-destructive behavior. Perhaps it could be an option on the p99 forums one day.

Just throwing that out there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uthgaard View Post
Most of the people with bad experiences with me hang out in R&F, shocking, looks like I'm doing something right.
Closed Thread