Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Guild Discussion

Closed Thread

Old 02-08-2011, 02:50 AM
Skeleton

Default Poison is looking for new members!

Thinking about joining a guild where a laid-back, camaraderie-driven atmosphere comes first? Look no further! We at Poison are actively seeking new members dedicated to enjoying the game and growing through the progression as a family. We currently employ 50+ active members and are working our way to creating a force that is able to consistently hit raid targets through the near future. Our founding core of players have all had steady experience with the golden days of EQ, especially in the raiding end. Our main focus is to establish a dedicated foundation of players that works very close within the guild, and we are stressing grouping with fellow guildies as well as gearing together and lending a hand.

We have an open recruitment policy, but we do stress a brief probationary period to discover the heart of the new recruit. Right now we are only looking to recruit MAIN characters level 30+, and we have no problem to allow the character's twink into the guild.

As always, we do not condone actions of any kind that lead to the reputation of the guild being tarnished, with killstealing, training, obnoxious or lewd chat behavior being some examples.

All in all we're just the new guild on the block that's trying to put together a group of players that all know each other and is willing to get to the high end of the game together, and as a well-driven team. If you think this might be the kind of thing for you, do not hesitate to send a tell to either Tasslehof or Larryhoova in game, or reply to the post with any questions/comments/concerns.

We're looking forward to hearing from you all =D
Old 02-08-2011, 05:45 AM
Banned

Thumbs up Yes

Good buntch of folks here. Leadership is solid as well as the players. Look foward to seeing you guys grow. I approve.
Old 02-08-2011, 08:22 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pycoba_rng [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Good buntch of folks here. Leadership is solid as well as the players. Look foward to seeing you guys grow. I approve.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6tb1mk-dixk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uthgaard View Post
Most of the people with bad experiences with me hang out in R&F, shocking, looks like I'm doing something right.
Old 02-08-2011, 03:21 PM
Planar Protector

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uXaobvYqWsw
Old 02-08-2011, 03:35 PM
Planar Protector

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6vY7S6iwwlQ
Old 02-08-2011, 04:36 PM
Banned

It's driving me outta my mind
thats why its hard for me to find
cant get it out of my heeeead
kiss her miss her love her
that girl is poisoooooon
Old 02-09-2011, 03:28 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by karsten [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I really was gonna post that instead, but I thought ol' Bret Michaels would be funnier. Glad you were there with the backup!! XD
Old 02-09-2011, 07:08 AM
Kobold

The truth is,

Once to be Venoms sucessor feeder guild. Now forged under a new leadership. This guild is fresh and looking for new players. Currently they hold a title in best name on the server. Whether you are looking for friends or maybe a future remember Poison kills.
Old 03-24-2011, 02:02 PM
Aviak

^
Old 03-31-2011, 06:52 AM
Skeleton

bump-bumpitty
Closed Thread