Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Guild Discussion

Closed Thread

Old 02-07-2011, 01:11 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pycoba_rng [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
If this is your accuse for him posting garbage in our guild recruitment thread. Then you sir are just a big an ass as he is. Show me in your guild recruitment page where any of my members posted negative things???? Believe me I've had plenty of run in's with jerks from Bregen ,besides Nicoleenchanter which thank god you kicked.

And for the record you can kiss my ass you rude little bitch.

IS dIS YOURSE ACCUSE!?Y? KlSS MYy ASS AND JOIN B00lDOODLINE. W3 raIDS FEARS SOMETIME
Old 02-07-2011, 02:31 PM
Kobold

Man, if this is any indication of how the guild acts, I would have to say, "pass". Lots of drama for a guild recruit thread. Good luck with trying to find members. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 02-07-2011, 04:57 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pycoba_rng [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
If this is your accuse for him posting garbage in our guild recruitment thread. Then you sir are just a big an ass as he is. Show me in your guild recruitment page where any of my members posted negative things???? Believe me I've had plenty of run in's with jerks from Bregen ,besides Nicoleenchanter which thank god you kicked.

And for the record you can kiss my ass you rude little bitch.
The lack of your guild members posting in his guild recruitment thread could be due to the fact that you have no guild members. Last time I cared to check it was just you and Gmuk in a sad little circle jerk.

While I have no personal beef with you Pycoba, other than I was stupid enough to get scammed by one of your guild members, you have been an annoying, immature douche bag on these forums and the fact that there has not been one single positive comment regarding you here leads me to believe that you are in fact an annoying, immature douche bag.

Sadly these character traits are not a bannable offense here but maybe you can do us all a favor and delete your forum account?
Old 02-07-2011, 08:37 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by citizen1080 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The lack of your guild members posting in his guild recruitment thread could be due to the fact that you have no guild members. Last time I cared to check it was just you and Gmuk in a sad little circle jerk.

While I have no personal beef with you Pycoba, other than I was stupid enough to get scammed by one of your guild members, you have been an annoying, immature douche bag on these forums and the fact that there has not been one single positive comment regarding you here leads me to believe that you are in fact an annoying, immature douche bag.

Sadly these character traits are not a bannable offense here but maybe you can do us all a favor and delete your forum account?
That sucks. I figured you all would love me more if I acted more like the people that are on these forums. While I have no personal beef with you Bob. You act as though we have no members. When clearly you can /who all our guild and see we have plenty. There are plenty of people that don't read the forums or care about the garbage spewed here. As far as not one positive comment. If people on the forums are hating on us, we must be doing something right. Haters are gonna hate. I was hated on long before exchanging garbage. Therefore anything that comes out of these forums is trash. Including you.
Old 02-07-2011, 08:43 PM
Fire Giant

Remember the <venom> thread?

Quote:
No longer on the forums. Tired of rude people and trolls. For more information on a great guild ask us in game.

~Thanks
~Pycoba

<< Hassel the Hoff - Druid of the 55th Grind >>
<< Kassel the Koff - Monk of the 52st Train >>
Old 02-07-2011, 08:46 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kassel [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Remember the <venom> thread?
In fact I do. I am no longer guild leader of <Venom> its gone. We merged those that were left. I don't have time to run a guild. Your right I took the highroad that time around I wanted respect. Maybe if you read those forums you can see the kind of respect I was treated with. It seems to be the only thing the trash on the forums can relate to is trash. Achieved?
Old 02-07-2011, 08:50 PM
Banned

Oh and Mr. Bob. I just took this right now , with our 2 member circle jerk kk thx.

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

You people slander. You spread lies and over exxagerate about matters on these forums. If its indiciation to you , most good people don't read this garbage. Why? Its full of garbage. You can take one look at these forums and figure that out. Dare say I am wrong you will just make people that know laugh. Its clearly garbage in garbage out. These are probably the worst trolled forums around for any gameset. There might be a few worse , but least from I am seen. I am a nice guy , very trust worthy and respectable. I give most the benefit of the doubt. Maybe you should try talking to me in game or even spending a group with me. I think you will find out otherwise. Until you do, you can believe the slanderous exaggerations posted here. Thats fine, but don't expect me to sit here while you throw us under the bus over and over. I have you know there have been trolls and jerks I have talked to in game. We are now friends. Have a good one.
Old 02-07-2011, 08:53 PM
Fire Giant

14 people omg, you should raid fire giants or something

Seriously, every time I see a fucking thread like this OH MYGOD THEY HAD 14 PEOPLE ITS OUR MOB LOL OURS OURS OURS YESSS I just want to fucking deathtouch the entire guild and despawn the mob.
Old 02-07-2011, 09:03 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gorgetrapper [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
14 people omg, you should raid fire giants or something
Well another fine example of a moron. As far as fire giants, they aren't up and recently it had 3 guilds sitting at their spawn for naggy. With 14 once we are appropriate level we will hit fear and hate trash. We have more then 14 members too , this is just whats currently on. I must add too if your guild is raiding with 14 at fire giants then that is sad. That crap is 1 groupable if not less. Then again zerg is the trend here.

Thanks, and keep hating

~Pycoba
Old 02-07-2011, 09:08 PM
Banned

Ideally as well. We want this guild to stay small anyway. At most raids will be under 22 people si the magic number we are looking for. Those that are interested send me a tell in game. Our roster is lacking a few certain classes , and is filled on some.
Closed Thread