Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Guild Discussion

Closed Thread

Old 02-05-2011, 06:55 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pycoba_rng [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Your a idiot.
"The irony is... well, it's palpable."

"Thou speak'st aright; I am that merry wanderer of the night."
Old 02-05-2011, 07:08 PM
Fire Giant

Is this the same Gmuk that when I was levling my shaman sat in Royals for 3 hours with my group waiting on a Painbringer, refusing to be shrunk, (even though his fat ass took up half the room) training mobs on us with proximity aggro due to being low lvl, crying over the fact we wouldn't give him the Shield of the Slain Unicorn, going AFK for over an hour and then demanding a rez when he died? Just wondering.
Old 02-05-2011, 07:48 PM
Fire Giant

And people think I'M a bad warrior.

"ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn"
- "In his house at R'lyeh, dead Cthulhu waits dreaming."

Old 02-05-2011, 08:00 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by chtulu [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
And people think I'M a bad warrior.
And?
Old 02-06-2011, 07:05 AM
Planar Protector

think or know? [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 02-06-2011, 09:55 AM
Sarnak

Gmuk is just a fat kid that lives in his mother's basement, can't we all just get along?
Old 02-06-2011, 12:00 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pycoba_rng [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Case anyone is wondering this guys character name is Cheecago , he is a member of Bregan D' Aerth. The guild with Nicolechanter <in it. K thx
Get your facts straight. Nicolechanter is no longer with BDA. Anyway, just wanted to point out that since Cheec has been in the guild, he has never brought up any incident. Therefore, I am inclined to think you guys pulled some real crap around him for him to even bother saying something on here.
Last edited by Zadrian; 02-06-2011 at 12:28 PM..
Old 02-06-2011, 11:34 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zadrian [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Get your facts straight. Nicolechanter is no longer with BDA. Anyway, just wanted to point out that since Cheec has been in the guild, he has never brought up any incident. Therefore, I am inclined to think you guys pulled some real crap around him for him to even bother saying something on here.
If this is your accuse for him posting garbage in our guild recruitment thread. Then you sir are just a big an ass as he is. Show me in your guild recruitment page where any of my members posted negative things???? Believe me I've had plenty of run in's with jerks from Bregen ,besides Nicoleenchanter which thank god you kicked.

And for the record you can kiss my ass you rude little bitch.
Old 02-07-2011, 12:05 AM
Kobold

Quote:
If this is your accuse for him posting garbage in our guild recruitment thread. Then you sir are just a big an ass as he is. Show me in your guild recruitment page where any of my members posted negative things???? Believe me I've had plenty of run in's with jerks from Bregen ,besides Nicoleenchanter which thank god you kicked.

What?
Old 02-07-2011, 11:20 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:

No need to get all worked up. I was just making a point to say that this is an isolated incident. The fact that you are making all of these generalizations is silly.

EDIT: Anyway, I will admit that posting negativity in your guild thread was somewhat uncalled for. My suggestion is to ask this thread to be moved to RnF and start a new guild thread. I'm not really a fan of RnF since it brings out the worst in usually good players, but I guess that's what it's there for. Goodluck.
Last edited by Zadrian; 02-07-2011 at 11:30 AM..
Closed Thread