Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Green Community > Green Server Chat

Old 09-17-2022, 02:03 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by PlsNoBan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I honestly have no fucking idea what you're talking about. Why you think I said anything that resembles asking for your permission about anything is mind boggling to me. I was simply pointing out how dumb it is to repeatedly call someone a troll that should be ignored and then respond to their alleged trolling 1000+ times. It's the most ridiculous shit I've ever seen.

If you truly believe I'm seeking your permission to stop posting then let's make a bet. Go ahead and try to command me to stop posting. If I stop posting I'll give you every material possession I own in the known universe. If I post even a single time after being commanded to stop you must delete all of your everquest characters and never visit this forum again for the rest of your life. We got a deal? Ready to put your money where your enormous mouth is?

(Mods I'm making a joke here to prove a point. Pls don't ban me for talking about RMT)
You are the one who is missing the point.

You claim you don't care, but you are still posting.

You want me to admit you aren't a troll, but you claim not to care if you are called one.

You want me to stop posting, but you just keep posting yourself.

Your motivation is the only thing that doesn't make sense. If you are a troll, admit it and become another Cyxthryth, copy/pasting nonsense.

If you don't want to be called a troll, that is the real reason why you are asking me to stop calling you that. You are waiting for me to admit you arent a troll, or to stop posting.

If you truly don't care about any of this, the answer is to walk away and stop trolling.
Old 09-17-2022, 02:05 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeathsSilkyMist [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

You want me to admit you aren't a troll, but you claim not to care if you are called one.

Your motivation is the only thing that doesn't make sense. If you are a troll, admit it and become another Cyxthryth, copy/pasting nonsense.

If you don't want to be called a troll, that is the real reason why you are asking me to stop calling you that. You are waiting for me to admit you arent a troll, or to stop posting.

If you truly don't care about any of this, the answer is to walk away and stop trolling.
Soooo.... Do we have a bet or not?
Old 09-17-2022, 02:06 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by PlsNoBan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Soooo.... Do we have a bet or not?
You keep posting, so you have already lost the bet. You just can't let this thread go without me saying you aren't a troll.
Old 09-17-2022, 02:09 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeathsSilkyMist [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You keep posting, so you have already lost the bet. You just can't let this thread go without me saying you aren't a troll.
Do you agree to the terms of the bet as I explained them? You attempt to command me to stop posting and if I post again you lose and have to delete chars and never visit this forum again? If you're so certain that I care about your permission or anything you have to say then this should be an easy bet for you. You're going to receive a substantial amount of value if you win.

Are we on or not?
Old 09-17-2022, 02:10 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Do you agree to the terms of the bet as I explained them? You attempt to command me to stop posting and if I post again you lose and have to delete chars and never visit this forum again? If you're so certain that I care about your permission or anything you have to say then this should be an easy bet for you. You're going to receive a substantial amount of value if you win.

Are we on or not?
You just posted again. You are still waiting for those words, that you aren't a troll. I am sorry, but you are.
Old 09-17-2022, 02:16 AM
Banned

Quote:
You just posted again. You are still waiting for those words, that you aren't a troll. I am sorry, but you are.
Oh look DSM deflecting again and refusing to answer the question

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Is it painful? Being so full of shit?
Old 09-17-2022, 02:20 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Oh look DSM deflecting again and refusing to answer the question

Is it painful? Being so full of shit?
You are the one who said they are waiting for me to say you aren't a troll or to stop posting.

If you are a troll, then I am not sure why you need any signal from me to continue your trolling. Just do it. If you want to show you aren't a troll, then stop trolling.
Old 09-17-2022, 02:21 AM
Banned

Don't stop posting now DSM! I'm a troll and I need to be fed!

Old 09-17-2022, 02:22 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
The above Quote is simply an example of you sharing your opinion of who is missing the point; which is simply your opinion (that you have not supported with any relevant fact based data/evidence, nor logic or math).

Quote:
The problem with what you have stated in the above Quote is that it would seem to imply that you believe there is some - or any - reason that the other poster "should stop posting" as if you believed that you have some authority over them that they should stop posting simply because you would - apparently - like them to, for some reason which you have not provided in the above Quote.

Quote:
Someone can simply want another person to say/admit something despite not caring. Caring is not a requirement to make a request of another person/poster, and you have provided no evidence to the contrary.

Quote:
The above Quote is simply an example of you indicating that you believe another poster wants you to stop posting (for some reason which you did not provide in the above Quote), and you correctly stating that the other poster is continuing to post - which they are free to do regardless of what you believe or what you choose to type.

Quote:
The problem is the Quote above includes you claiming something does not make sense, but you have not provided any reason/logic or data/evidence or math that supports such a claim, and thus it is unsubstantiated (and probably false). You again claim I am a troll, and that I am copy/pasting nonsense - despite the irrefutable fact - which cannot be refuted - that I am not only copy/pasting, and you have not provided the definition that you are using for "nonsense", so I am not sure what point you think you are making or what fact you think you are refuting.

Quote:
The above Quote is simply an example of you sharing your opinion of what is "the real reason" another poster is asking you to stop calling them a troll - which you have not defined - and that you believe the other poster is waiting for you to admit (this particular verbiage seemingly betraying that you do not truly believe the other person is a troll, and would thus be able to "admit" such a thing (which - if you did not believe, you would not be "admitting", as you would simply be falsely stating it (for some reason) - not "admitting" (your true, factual stance/claim/position/"argument") it.

Quote:
The above Quote is simply an example of you sharing that it is your opinion that if another poster "truly doesn't care about any of this" that you believe "the answer" is for them to "walk away and stop trolling"; which is simply your opinion, and you have - still - not provided the definition that you are using for "troll"/"trolling". Can you please provide that for the sake of civil discussion? [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Last edited by cyxthryth; 09-17-2022 at 02:33 AM..
Old 09-17-2022, 02:24 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
The above Quote is simply an example of you sharing that it is your opinion/belief that another poster is waiting for "those words, that they are not a troll", but that it is your opinion that they are. That is simply your opinon, and not an objective fact, and thus should not be stated as if it were an objective fact, which - again - it is not, it is simply your opinion.