Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 06-18-2023, 05:02 AM
Sarnak

Cool

Haha, you people are so obsessed with trains. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

This thread is supposed to be about Donald Trump my friends! Become trains men like my Uncle or make a new thread if you must continue to obsess over trains. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 06-18-2023, 05:20 AM
Planar Protector

Raj, it wasnt funny when i didnt see it on redit, it continues to be unfunny here.
Old 06-18-2023, 05:22 AM
Planar Protector

Train to EC tunnel.
Can hg's fit in there? Imma try it.
Old 06-18-2023, 11:06 AM
Banned

At least they proved that they’re not just going after white people who defend themselves and others from homeless career criminal crazies

Crazy homeless psycho punches this dude’s gf in the face, he tries to defend her, they get into a fight, he stabs homeless guy, on trial for defending himself

New York DA’s want their citizens to sit like gelded cows while the homeless crazies literally wail on them in public. It’s actually better to just get punched in the face, spit, or bit by a homeless crazy as long as it doesn’t kill you, versus try to defend yourself and then be facing prison time

Thank God I’m not in NY because I’m sorry I couldn’t do it
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 7757C460-EBEC-4E50-B368-9FAFB2203104.jpg (21.0 KB, 0 views)
Old 06-18-2023, 11:39 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by unsunghero [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
At least they proved that they’re not just going after white people who defend themselves and others from homeless career criminal crazies

Crazy homeless psycho punches this dude’s gf in the face, he tries to defend her, they get into a fight, he stabs homeless guy, on trial for defending himself

New York DA’s want their citizens to sit like gelded cows while the homeless crazies literally wail on them in public. It’s actually better to just get punched in the face, spit, or bit by a homeless crazy as long as it doesn’t kill you, versus try to defend yourself and then be facing prison time

Thank God I’m not in NY because I’m sorry I couldn’t do it
I don't know... Arizona isn't the best either

Tolleson is the most dangerous city in Arizona. Tolleson is located in Maricopa County, with a population of 7,216. The crime rate in Tolleson is 13,374 per 100,000. This makes the overall crime rate a whopping 470% higher than the national average. Residents have a 1 in 8 chance of becoming the victim of any type of crime.

Globe is also one of the most dangerous places to live in Arizona. Globe is located in Gila county and has a crime rate of 8,311 per 100,000 which is 254% higher than the national average. Out of a population of 7,249, residents have a 1 in 13 chance of becoming the victim of any type of crime. Since Globe lost much of its economy, which was based on mining, unemployment and poverty have been the driving forces behind the city’s crime.

Holbrook is another dangerous Arizona community that is located in Navajo county and has a population of 5,000. Even though Holbrook is located near several national parks and landmarks, the crime rate in this city is quite high. The crime rate in Holbrook is 7,120 per 100,000 people, which is 204% higher than the national average. Residents have a 1 in 15 chance of becoming the victim

Winslow has a crime rate of 4,861 incidents per 100,000 people, which is 107% higher than the national average. Residents have a 1 in 21 chance of becoming the victim.

Page has a population of 7,547. The crime rate in Page is 4,824 per 100,000, which is 106% higher than the national average. According to FBI statistics, in 2021, there were 52 violent crimes and 224 property crimes in the city.

Tempe is another one of the most dangerous cities in Arizona. Tempe struggles with violent crime stemming from gang activity in the city. Tempe has a population of 180,587 and a crime rate that is 73% higher than the national average. Violent crimes such as murders and robberies are common in Tempe. Crimes like car thefts and burglaries are the most common type of property crime. In 2022 there were 1,152 violent crimes and 7,672 property crimes in the city.

Tucson is another one of the worst areas in Arizona when it comes to high crime rates. Tucson has a population of 527,586 and a crime rate that is 69% higher than the national average. With a crime rate of 4,310 per 100,000 residents having a 1 in 24 chance of becoming the victim.

Kingman has a population of 32,689. Kingman has a crime rate of 3,923 per 100,000 people, which is 67% higher than the national average. Residents have a 1 in 26 chance of becoming the victim of any type of crime. In 2021 there were 134 violent crimes and 1,249 property crimes. BUT!! the good news is buying a home in Kingman costs only $115,400 on average, which is 38% lower than the national average.

Phoenix is Arizona’s largest city and has the highest crime rate by actual numbers. With a population of 1,555,324, Phoenix has a crime rate of 3,788 per 100,000 which is 61% higher than the national average. In 2022 the number of reported violent crimes was 13,776, and the number of property crimes was 55,850. Like many other large cities, Phoenix has problems with poverty and gang activity.

Of all the cities maybe Show Low would be best in Arizona....
Show Low has a population of 10,660 people. The city’s crime rate is 3,366 per 100,000, which is 43% higher than the national average. Residents have a 1 in 30 chance of becoming the victim of any type of crime. In 2021 there were 81 violent crimes and 282 property crimes.

Sure NY isn't great but wouldn't call many places in Arizona wonderful.
Old 06-18-2023, 12:00 PM
Banned

^
Of those, the first 5 are pretty remote

Tempe is the first big city, and I work in Tempe, there’s no gang issues there at all. Decent amount of homeless in Tempe and Phoenix, but the homeless here seem far less aggressive and violent than in NY, it seems like a cultural difference (not meaning ethnicity just behavior)

The legit dangerous places in az are south Phoenix, that DOES have a decent amount of gang activity, then places like Glendale, Metro, parts of Mesa, and especially Maryvale. But Maryvale is super poor and so most people have no business that would bring them there ever. I go there for work occasionally and keep my head on a swivel but have never had any problems even in Maryvale

But when I say I wouldn’t want to live in NY, it’s all about how I think a court would treat a self defense case. I never walk around armed (neither knife or gun), but my conscience will not allow me to watch a crazy dude assault someone or myself without attempting to stop it. The caveat is I would attempt to de-escalate with words first obviously, but I’m guessing that wouldn’t work
Last edited by unsunghero; 06-18-2023 at 12:18 PM..
Old 06-18-2023, 12:47 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lune [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Whether 11 year olds should be on puberty blockers should be up to their doctor/psychiatrist/endocrinologist, not the state. Just as whether a child should be Christian, Rastafari, or atheist should be between them and God/the universe.

You don't want the libertarianism you claim to profess, though, you hate these people and you want them to act like you.

I fairly confident the best evidence is that changing your 11 year old's 'sex' would be only for very extreme cases, but what do I know, I'm not a psychiatrist.
You're still being too rational for these goose chasers.

Countdown till someone posts that doctors are "in" on it....

What I like about history is, if you got a functional memory, you observe a) it moves on b) the trend is not backwards.
Old 06-18-2023, 12:53 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sadre Spinegnawer [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You're still being too rational for these goose chasers.

Countdown till someone posts that doctors are "in" on it....

What I like about history is, if you got a functional memory, you observe a) it moves on b) the trend is not backwards.
You're aware doctors are licensed by the state, yes?
Old 06-18-2023, 12:57 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raj [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Haha, you people are so obsessed with trains. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

This thread is supposed to be about Donald Trump my friends! Become trains men like my Uncle or make a new thread if you must continue to obsess over trains. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Infrastructure and trains are a natural for the former president. But really, at this point who can stop the DeSantis train?

Mark my words. DeSantis is going to turn this "train" -- and by that I mean our country -- around.
Old 06-18-2023, 01:34 PM
Sarnak

europe is backtracking..enough flipper babies for them

are the drs in on it? they are helpless to it.
Closed Thread