Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 03-09-2017, 01:17 PM
Planar Protector

I have a hard time not making it complicated what if they did a guaranteed to fail 8 lvl PvP range no item loot teams server? Would be a waste and better off sticking with current server.
Lost but not forgotten.
Old 03-09-2017, 01:18 PM
Fire Giant

I agree with your premises but the prevailing notion is that rogean is prevented from launching new servers from a non compete agreement with daybreak,
Old 03-09-2017, 01:20 PM
Planar Protector

In which case rolling back existing server is only and may be best option. Also discord server is there maybe can be used for its intended purpose.

Also where does this daybreak speculation come from anyways. No official word from anyone.
Lost but not forgotten.
Old 03-09-2017, 01:26 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gustoo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
In which case rolling back existing server is only and may be best option. Also discord server is there maybe can be used for its intended purpose.

Also where does this daybreak speculation come from anyways. No official word from anyone.
It's none of our business and they don't owe us an explanation for anything. They could delete the servers tomorrow and disappear if they wanted to.
Old 03-09-2017, 01:29 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gustoo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Its speculated that they signed an NDA in addition to a non compete clause, thus the radio silence. How long does that contract last? No idea, but I figured with the landmark shutdown mow would be an opportune time to ask.
Old 03-09-2017, 02:53 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mafakka [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It's none of our business and they don't owe us an explanation for anything. They could delete the servers tomorrow and disappear if they wanted to.
Yeah great attitude.
Lost but not forgotten.
Old 03-09-2017, 02:54 PM
Kobold

Reality. Do you even know Rogean? Like, have you had a conversation with him? Or even nilbog?
Old 03-09-2017, 03:41 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mafakka [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Reality. Do you even know Rogean? Like, have you had a conversation with him? Or even nilbog?

Given that he wouldn't offer a statement to heartbrand for thousands of dollars donated to charity it would seem a conversation is a tall order
Old 03-09-2017, 04:17 PM
Planar Protector

It does seem like a tall order. I don't expect the guy to have time to talk to the thousands of goof balls on the web forum he hosts individually. I like to see gm activity to know that folks who can make changes are active and see the vibes of the community. State of the union would be great. We all know that we are totally powerless and insignificant and need no reminder mafakka. This whole operation is "at will"

But I like PvP and want to see it helped so I do what I can to spread the gospel. I would do more and have volunteered to be a guide and have not received a response so this is the maximum level of involvement I am permitted.
Lost but not forgotten.
Last edited by Gustoo; 03-09-2017 at 04:30 PM..
Old 03-09-2017, 04:24 PM
Sarnak

rogean is legally obligated not to open other servers

why is this so hard to swallow
Closed Thread