Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Old 08-06-2022, 02:32 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by azeth [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I can't entertain this. I literally can't put mental power into debating whether the moon landing was faked or the earth is flat. This is outrageously stupid
You dont know why the gulf war happened.
Old 08-06-2022, 02:33 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You dont know why the gulf war happened.
Jibartik, consider that we are conversing on the internet right now. If i felt compelled to convince you I could simply google it, if i didnt know. The fact that im choosing not to do that is because we are so divided on the perspective here that its a meaningless conversation.
Old 08-06-2022, 02:36 PM
Planar Protector

Why dont you google it? I already did to make sure I was right.

Im trying to tell you if you did you would see you were wrong about everything you just said.

If we won the gulf war then russia has already won the war in ukraine. Go look it up. What happened there and what is happening i ukraine is 1:1 we went in to take Bagdad, lost, and changed it to liberating kuate.

Just like russia went into ukraine to take kieve, and lost and said it was there to liberate the donboss.

Why are you so pissed at me? You're that mad that I call out that your military SUCKS ASS and hasn't won a war since world war 2?
Old 08-06-2022, 02:41 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Why dont you google it? I already did to make sure I was right.

Im trying to tell you if you did you would see you were wrong about everything you just said.

If we won the gulf war then russia has already won the war in ukraine. Go look it up. What happened there and what is happening i ukraine is 1:1 we went in to take Bagdad, lost, and changed it to liberating kuate.

Just like russia went into ukraine to take kieve, and lost and said it was there to liberate the donboss.

Why are you so pissed at me? You're that mad that I call out that your military SUCKS ASS and hasn't won a war since world war 2?
I understand you strongly feel that way. And I encourage you to further educate yourself.

For example - go ahead and look up how many F35s the US has and how many J20s China has. Then google the comparison between them

While youre at it, why dont you consider how a land attack would transpire for an enemy of the US. Just mentally picture the invasion onto our state's beaches.

fwiw https://www.pgpf.org/chart-archive/0...nse-comparison
Last edited by azeth; 08-06-2022 at 02:43 PM..
Old 08-06-2022, 02:42 PM
Planar Protector

what if neither russia nor the us intended to take the capitols?
Old 08-06-2022, 02:48 PM
Planar Protector

Holy shit thats TWO democrats on the forums that are proud of the invincible war machine.

(that hasnt won a fight since russia won ww2 for them)

The parties have fucking FLIPPED!

Quote:
what if neither russia nor the us intended to take the capitols?
Then you'd have to be either a Russian or a American trying to whitewash your countries history into victory.
Old 08-06-2022, 02:49 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Holy shit thats TWO democrats on the forums that are proud of the invincible war machine.
The US is literally an invincible war machine. Its not debatable. That doesn't mean the US or ANYONE is capable of an occupation or an annexation.
Old 08-06-2022, 02:50 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by azeth [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The US is literally an invincible war machine. Its not debatable. That doesn't mean or ANYONE is capable of an occupation or an annexation.
Well, as someone who is praying for god to smite us, I just wat to say thanks.

Quote:
People worshiped the dragon because he had given authority to the beast, and they also worshiped the beast and asked, 'Who is like the beast? Who can wage war against it?'
Old 08-06-2022, 02:50 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
which of those use conscripts?
Old 08-06-2022, 02:51 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Well, as someone who is praying for god to smite us, I just wat to say thanks.
for the record if a nuclear war happens then who fucking knows. its unprecedented and all military doctrine is out the window.

edit:

food for thought - china is the 2nd greatest military superpower on the planet. they, probably, rightfully own Taiwan. want to take a stab at how and why China doesn't simply sail over and reclaim it?