Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Green Community > Green Server Chat

Old 08-28-2022, 05:53 PM
Fire Giant

Exclamation The hottest new leveling and soon to be raiding guild <Safe Legacy> is recruiting!

Greetings Adventurers!

Are you one of the 60-70% of players who has no intention of hardcore raiding? Do you just wish you had other fun people your level to play with and do quests and dungeons with on your main or alts? <Safe Legacy> is the hottest new p99 green leveling guild with deep roots in the raid scene and a 20+ year history of helping other players have a great time playing this game together. We will be working our way through content casually and welcoming newcomers to enjoy the experience as we help the p99 green community continue to be a thriving and welcoming classic MMORPG experience.

Whether you're a retiring hardcore raider looking for a new lease on life or just a total newb trying to figure out what zones to level in at what levels and find some friends along the way <Safe Legacy> is a welcoming place for all adventurers on project 1999 green server to come together and celebrate actually having fun playing this game with fun and friendly players.

Please send tells to Petyrr, Bodybagger, or to Retropelet Dap the gnomish teleporter pad in game for invites (or ports to select wizard spires). We look forward to adventuring with you and your friends soon!
Old 08-29-2022, 09:43 AM
Kobold

is this guild related to Safe Space in any capacity?
Old 08-29-2022, 09:49 AM
Banned

NEIN!!!!
Old 08-29-2022, 10:05 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by cornisthebest [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
If you ever recieved a random spam tell from a safe space member trying to recruit you, that's the element that now operates this guild
Old 08-29-2022, 01:40 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by PatChapp [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
If you ever recieved a random spam tell from a safe space member trying to recruit you, that's the element that now operates this guild
Lol sitting in the tunnel for just under an hour, the same guy sent me a recruitment message over 5 times. At that point I /ignore.
Old 08-30-2022, 11:36 AM
Large Bat

Quote:
Originally Posted by cornisthebest [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
No. From what I've gathered, a former, narcissistic, disgruntled officer leaves guild after getting demoted for stealing from Safe Space as well as going on an unannounced hiatus. He starts this similarly named guild (congrats on picking a name worse than Safe Space) for the sole purpose of eventually seeking out revenge against Safe Space or something? lol

Sound healthy? Join Safe Legacy today!
Old 09-02-2022, 12:58 AM
Planar Protector

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

I'm bad at forumquesting, and good at reading between the lines.

it's like you make the atomic bomb (server) and you don't want to let other countries (guilds) have nuclear secrets (under the radar information). it's gm's business and no one else's or else everyone gets nuked. letting Iran or North Korea beta test and keep the successful nukes, makes other countries uncomfortable.
Old 09-03-2022, 06:14 PM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goobles [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

I'm bad at forumquesting, and good at reading between the lines.
Can you explain to me why you like to nose around in other people's business? You literally just invited anyone who's anyone to pals. But yet it is bad when someone else does it? Pot meet kettle.
Old 09-05-2022, 06:28 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
We are lead by a few of the previous recruitment force that actually grew most of safe space's roster and include several members who have left safe space following leadership changes but otherwise unrelated and not feeding into them or anything like that (actually quite the opposite). We do not enjoy the clique safe space has become nor do we support growing a guild where the leadership cares more about leveling bots and rewarding themselves DKP for non DKP loot events than helping legitimate players join a raid force and get geared up for end game content, or selling epic drops in EC instead of getting new members epics they worked toward and tracked for. Those guys sadly have 0 value for members who actually recruit and develop talent or the 80% of members who do not raid 24/7 and only care about the most hardcore neckbeards in their inner circle getting gear for their 12th alts and playing with themselves and their bot army these days. We are a guild for the majority of players not the hardest of hardcore poopsockers obessed with 23yr old elfsim pixel Smaugs

I guarantee you there is no other guild on the server helping more new players level, gear up, and enjoy Everquest than <Safe Legacy> every day right now and that will continue. We are the most pro-server health guild around and quickly filling up any and all leveling zones. We will be hosting a launch party event in 2 weeks to celebrate our first month of campaigning with over 100k in countless giveaways, never mind the massive amount of pixels flowing to new players daily right now.

I have personally run jboots soup kitchens in OoT and given out like 60 jboots to folks on green 99 and anyone who knows me knows better than to question anything I am doing as anything but positive for the server. The proof will be in the comments everyone sees on this post - only forum shidders will have a single bad thing to say while everyone else is celebrating our growth and efforts and helping us in our mission to promote the best Everquest experience that has ever existed for casual players.
Old 09-05-2022, 06:40 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nibbles [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Can you explain to me why you like to nose around in other people's business? You literally just invited anyone who's anyone to pals. But yet it is bad when someone else does it? Pot meet kettle.
he called someone out for making a shiddy post trolling my recruitment post and they're hiding behind a brand new account spreading lies. Where was he wrong? Maybe you misread the prior post and his comment highlighting it. I think maybe you misread the situation. He doesnt seem to be taking any issue with us recruiting but rather the person trolling this post.

Ironically I had told Petyrr I wouldnt bother making this post because the forums were full of shidders and only shidders hang out on here, not our target audience. But then I remembered coming here ages ago when I was new to p99 and made the post because new players do come here too not just cringey crusty neckbeards that barely even play the game and just like rustling jimmies online in small toxic communites *shrug*