Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Old 07-27-2022, 09:44 PM
Fire Giant

lawl
Old 07-28-2022, 12:05 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terrok [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
But that head of hair looks like it was jizzed in so much that it makes Chortles drool.
Earrings on a male. 🤪
Old 07-28-2022, 12:33 AM
Planar Protector

Pixels favor time invested on p99. Invest the time or don’t expect pixels.

(This coming from a guy who would like a lot more pixels but is unable or unwilling to commit the time to achieve said pixels)

The good news is that no content in this game requires said pixels. Group game is relatively easy with a low bar entry to be good at it. For the raid game? You don’t need the best pixels to tackle it.

I wish it were possible to experience high end content at a casual pace but acknowledge it isn’t going to be that way.

I’m personally ok with it.

I’ve had more fun in the low levels and doing group or low end raids than I ever had high end raiding.

Licking walls in a cheal chain or being an assist monkey in a large 100 man Zerg … I’ve been there and done that. It’s not interesting or fun … just a means to an end (the pixels you want but don’t actually need to have fun).

One day I’ll raid again I suppose.
https://www.project1999.com/forums/s...43&postcount=2

Old 07-28-2022, 10:37 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Troxx [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Pixels favor time invested on p99. Invest the time or don’t expect pixels.

(This coming from a guy who would like a lot more pixels but is unable or unwilling to commit the time to achieve said pixels)

The good news is that no content in this game requires said pixels. Group game is relatively easy with a low bar entry to be good at it. For the raid game? You don’t need the best pixels to tackle it.

I wish it were possible to experience high end content at a casual pace but acknowledge it isn’t going to be that way.

I’m personally ok with it.

I’ve had more fun in the low levels and doing group or low end raids than I ever had high end raiding.

Licking walls in a cheal chain or being an assist monkey in a large 100 man Zerg … I’ve been there and done that. It’s not interesting or fun … just a means to an end (the pixels you want but don’t actually need to have fun).

One day I’ll raid again I suppose.
Literally I spent like 20 years playing this game and the best pixels I have aren't even really raid drops I was given by a friend and only stuff for fun/gimmicky play on a cleric. The rest of it is still literally bronze. I think the biggest quest item I ever did was staff of temperate flux and jboots on my wizard.
Old 07-28-2022, 10:38 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by magnetaress [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Literally I spent like 20 years playing this game and the best pixels I have aren't even really raid drops I was given by a friend and only stuff for fun/gimmicky play on a cleric. The rest of it is still literally bronze. I think the biggest quest item I ever did was staff of temperate flux and jboots on my wizard.
And I got like a freeby green jade broadsword or whatever that 1h that rangers get all the time as newbies.

And I borrowed some gear once I hit 49 on red on a paladin. That was super temporary tho. Lost interest once the game got super ez.
Old 07-28-2022, 12:00 PM
Banned

warm body casuals doing literally nothing every raid and yet they complain

they cant get loot

go figure
Old 07-28-2022, 12:20 PM
Banned

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 07-28-2022, 01:40 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bardp1999 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
If you warm body long enough for Detixx he will throw you some scraps, should only take 6 months or so

Sounds like a square deal to me. You have to get it while you can.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ju9yFA1S7K8

Don't turn your back on love. Oh no no no.
Old 08-03-2022, 04:10 PM
Banned

P1999 is not hard, it just takes time to exp unless you are bard kiting or poop sock 24/7
Old 08-09-2022, 11:13 AM
Aviak

dilemma: will you play your old characters you previous quit or create new characters you will eventually quit
when is time to farm the new server like the last server with the same people? casuals cannot win, because if you don't like waiting for things to spawn you're trash