Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

Old 06-28-2022, 01:21 PM
Fire Giant

Sounds like someone just trying to get toons onto blue so he can RMT it.

Everyone can see through your ruse, Secrets. You're not fooling anyone.

I don't understand why anyone would want to play on blue/green. Nothing but toxic neckbeards who take the game too seriously.
Old 06-28-2022, 03:01 PM
Planar Protector

Got two SoDs, five manastones and plenty of other goodies. Have not logged on in five to six years. Won’t be logging on to do a transfer to blue that will never happen. See ya on Mischief with Rogean who just got done coding a really cool bid bot for our guild.
Old 06-28-2022, 04:36 PM
VIP / Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by EatitNerd [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Claims he spent all this time on the game yet can’t even level a character on blue with all this “population” and “ease of groups” there. Anyone else find that odd?
Spent time preserving. I don't have time to actually log on and level anymore. So it's pretty limited to existing chars from when I had time from when I was younger.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heywood [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Sounds like someone just trying to get toons onto blue so he can RMT it.

Everyone can see through your ruse, Secrets. You're not fooling anyone.

I don't understand why anyone would want to play on blue/green. Nothing but toxic neckbeards who take the game too seriously.
Do you see my forum title? I wouldn't waste the countless hours I contributed to this project on something as silly as that. I make too much money offline to even want to do that - 1 hour of contract works is essentially $100. Playing EQ is strictly for limited bits of pleasure.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ricquire [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I think ultimately you are correct. The only people really on red are people who want a solo/extremely less populous blue/green. There aren't enough people to fight to call it a PVP Server, and most of the people who are EQ pvpers are seasonal/transient/forum dwellers.
Pretty much, this. No one would put up a fair fight on Red at this point - they'd either run or one shot, and those are borderline sociopaths that haven't moved on anyways.

“Knowing yourself is the beginning of all wisdom.” — Aristotle
Last edited by Secrets; 06-28-2022 at 04:42 PM..
Old 06-29-2022, 08:55 PM
Planar Protector

This is a solid idea mass transfer every char that ever created on red lock the server announce unlock date as a release and there you go.
Old 06-30-2022, 01:48 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tassador [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This is a solid idea mass transfer every char that ever created on red lock the server announce unlock date as a release and there you go.
Better than current status.

Or freeze all accounts for three years and unfreeze later when server already stagnant again .
Lost but not forgotten.
Old 07-02-2022, 03:28 PM
Banned

i'm still in favor of transfering everyone on the entire project 99 to red and making it a permadeath server
Old 07-02-2022, 03:40 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Secrets [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Pretty much, this. No one would put up a fair fight on Red at this point - they'd either run or one shot, and those are borderline sociopaths that haven't moved on anyways.
I'm sorry your bad idea failed and that you actually thought your title meant anything in a 23 year old elf sim.

Red will always continue to be the best P99 server out there.
Old 07-02-2022, 10:39 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by starkind [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
i'm still in favor of transfering everyone on the entire project 99 to red and making it a permadeath server
It would be such a bad ass way for the project to conclude.

Like jet li in the one
Lost but not forgotten.
Old 07-03-2022, 02:52 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gustoo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It would be such a bad ass way for the project to conclude.

Like jet li in the one
Yeah it would be really great especially if we could get it all on podcast or YouTube Archive for a new generation to discover one day.
Old 07-04-2022, 08:25 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Secrets [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'd much rather be on Blue, where I could potentially play the game with that Rogue compared to Red right now where I cannot.
Curious what it is that you would do on blue with your rogue that you couldn't do on red?