Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Old 05-24-2022, 09:13 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trexller [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
and what I know about those bills is that they banned the sales of full auto weapons, which I righteously state that no citizen should have access to.
I do not, the mafia helped the Gov pass the first gun laws. This was due in part to the temperance movement, the lady-driven holy war against men and their alcohol. Carrie Nation was a dry old bag with an axe. It was these laws that helped form organized crime in the USA, ladies are never accountable.

*I am still waiting on my fully legal, fully-automatic M60 machine gun with a small dump truck of affordable yet reliable armor piercing 7.62mm rounds. My reason is I don't need one, and if you are asking you might be a criminal.
Old 05-24-2022, 09:22 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reiwa [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'm scared because it's semiauto, not the brand name moron.
You're scared because you don't understand anything, from how to defend yourself, to how simple firearm access really is.

What would you prefer? Firearm registration at the time of purchase? or a bunch of crazy guys mass producing guns in their garages?

can you even imagine what I could do with a steel tube, raw cold rolled steel, and an air compressor? No you cant, you never thought about it. You haven't even asked: "how does one define a gun"

Google a flechette, then think about how simple that weapons system is. or consider that explosive materials are sold in the kitchen, tool and automotive section at wal-mart. This doesn't even cover radiological materials, which are found in thousands of products, collect enough of them and you can achieve nuclear criticality. People have done this.

Libtards are scared because they haven been instructed to be scared, because all libtards treat the MSM news as bible gospel. You've been told to be scared of AR-15s, when thousands of other items could kill you as easy, or easier.

You've been instructed to fear guns, because guns will prevent overt one-party communist rule.
Old 05-24-2022, 09:23 PM
Planar Protector

How did you guys go on a pro gun rant before anyone ever said anything about gun control?

Politics aside, this is sad and I’m glad the shooter was killed and is burning in hell as we speak
Old 05-24-2022, 09:25 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaveh [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
How did you guys go on a pro gun rant before anyone ever said anything about gun control?
conditioned response via media programming.
Old 05-24-2022, 09:25 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trexller [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You're scared because you don't understand anything, from how to defend yourself, to how simple firearm access really is.

What would you prefer? Firearm registration at the time of purchase? or a bunch of crazy guys mass producing guns in their garages?

can you even imagine what I could do with a steel tube, raw cold rolled steel, and an air compressor? No you cant, you never thought about it. You haven't even asked: "how does one define a gun"

Google a flechette, then think about how simple that weapons system is. or consider that explosive materials are sold in the kitchen, tool and automotive section at wal-mart. This doesn't even cover radiological materials, which are found in thousands of products, collect enough of them and you can achieve nuclear criticality. People have done this.

Libtards are scared because they haven been instructed to be scared, because all libtards treat the MSM news as bible gospel. You've been told to be scared of AR-15s, when thousands of other items could kill you as easy, or easier.

You've been instructed to fear guns, because guns will prevent overt one-party communist rule.
“Leftists” accept election defeats. Republicans try to take over legislatures and AG offices to make sure that they don’t have to honor popular votes in swing states

/shrug, I think you’ve lost your way. Victor Orban and Tayyip Erdogan should not be the models for this country’s leadership, unless we desire to be poor and unemployed
Old 05-24-2022, 09:27 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:

I recall a time in my single-digit youth, standing in my friend Derek's kitchen, reading a sales ad for the Anarchist Cookbook.
Old 05-24-2022, 09:32 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaveh [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
“Leftists” accept election defeats. Republicans try to take over legislatures and AG offices to make sure that they don’t have to honor popular votes in swing states

/shrug, I think you’ve lost your way. Victor Orban and Tayyip Erdogan should not be the models for this country’s leadership, unless we desire to be poor and unemployed
are you even a US citizen? eh whatev idc. just praying for a president with the balls to blow iran off the face of the earth. guess I'll settle for Israel.
Old 05-24-2022, 09:36 PM
Planar Protector

Libtards fear a crazy dude walking through a mall, taking aim and firing at individuals, when they have no idea how easy it is for someone to disperse a heavier-than-air gas cloud and then ignite it, which would kill everyone in the entire building from the pressure wave alone, BEFORE the shrapnel and fire can get to you.

What is even scarier, is that almost everyone owns a device that could do this. It's called a propane tank.

that's the sort of thing that scares ME
Old 05-24-2022, 09:36 PM
Planar Protector

Yes it’s common knowledge that you guys fantasize about civil war and other opportunities for murder

Try to stay on topic. This is a horrific tragedy and shouldn’t be used for your political points
Old 05-24-2022, 09:37 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:

Politics aside, this is sad and I’m glad the shooter was killed and is burning in hell as we speak
Bro Groomers are already screaming for Gun Control (Oxymoron) before the bodies have cooled

They do every time. It's a given. None of them have ever handled a gun either.

Quote:
“Leftists” accept election defeats.
Hahahaha ... *takes breath*** AHHHHH hahahahahahaha ...