Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Old 02-24-2022, 11:44 AM
Banned

It'll be longer. He's hoping people cave or give him reasons to retaliate.

Here's a nightmare scenario: we invade/nuke a Russian target for some reason.

He nukes back like 3 or 5 targets then suffers massive military losses. Then backs off and turtles. China decides it owns everything next door.

That is also the most likely long term scenario if NATO gets involved.

He'll try to damage the west's economy. Nuke places like London.. Berlin. U.S. port cities.

He can actually suffer catastrophic military casualties because none of his hardware or personnel are high value. They are all more like pop up targets I bet.

We might be tempted to just glass Russia in response to all that. Well be staring China down tho.

So insert Jibartik C&C gif.

I think that they'll let Putin get away with murder. China could be the nuclear holocaust spark. They think they can survive nuclear winter tho I bet. I also bet Chinas long range capabilities are just not up to 2022 standards yet either. I doubt we can any longer win any engagements in that hemisphere tho.

America is on the brink of Civil War and starvation. Americans are undisciplined, uneducated, obese, sick, and living in fear if losing their slave jobs at Walmart.

"They" got us right where they wanted us since we started becoming a dysfunctional society. The culling of the strong, free, and independent is moving along as scheduled. And that's that.
Old 02-24-2022, 11:47 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by starkind [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Wish our intel apparatus didn't suck and we weren't on the brink of Civil War.

Otherwise I would have totally advocated fucking around and finding out. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Cival War? who, the USA? im sorry your nads bru. I am thinking 1980's New York City would have kicked all our sorry asses but I am not hopeless. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 02-24-2022, 11:47 AM
Banned

Tldr. Ukraine should be a wake up call. That could be us vs us or just us soon. With the U.N., Nato going "shit".
Old 02-24-2022, 11:49 AM
Planar Protector

I seem to remember under trump there was no invasion's of Europe and threats of world war 3.

The democrats on the other hand kept telling me world war 3 was going to happen because of trump.
Old 02-24-2022, 11:49 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by starkind [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Tldr. Ukraine should be a wake up call. That could be us vs us or just us soon. With the U.N., Nato going "shit".
*snip*

-sent from my Iphone
Old 02-24-2022, 11:50 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mblake1981 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Cival War? who, the USA? im sorry your nads bru. I am thinking 1980's New York City would have kicked all our sorry asses but I am not hopeless. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yes

"Civil war". It's going to be gross to watch for anyone with any military experience tho. I'm not saying it will be effective or a real war.

Watch these BLM and Trumptards cannibalize eachother when they can't afford government subsidized dopa crack at McDonald's, Starbucks, and Chick-fil-A.
Old 02-24-2022, 11:54 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mblake1981 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
*snip*

-sent from my Iphone
I was in the 10th mnt Golden Dragons a hot minute. Let me yell at the "broke bone malnourished Nintendo genzzZZ".

I'm a guaranteed casualty bruh. Ain't got any illusions left. Can't even touch my toes anymore. Thats 90% of America.
Old 02-24-2022, 11:55 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Yes

"Civil war". It's going to be gross to watch for anyone with any military experience tho. I'm not saying it will be effective or a real war.

Watch these BLM and Trumptards cannibalize eachother when they can't afford government subsidized dopa crack at McDonald's, Starbucks, and Chick-fil-A.
[angry shouts across the coffee shop]

"Civil" war.
Old 02-24-2022, 11:58 AM
Banned

Well you're not wrong.. the "riots and attempted purges" while idiots wave AR 15s and 1911s around they can't really afford or properly aim and shit themselves. While they meme eachother on ad hoc networks. And attempt to raid canned goods.
Old 02-24-2022, 12:00 PM
Planar Protector

musics please