Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 07-16-2022, 09:03 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rethalis [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
He can go choose to swim with the men. Easy.
what an elegant solution, it's almost like you didn't need to post about that meaningless shit in the first place

pretty sure nobody here is that person
Old 07-16-2022, 09:08 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by robayon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
what an elegant solution, it's almost like you didn't need to post about that meaningless shit in the first place

pretty sure nobody here is that person
it is meaningless until the terfs rise up and take the mantle of fascist feminism

Not a min maxer, don't care about it
Old 07-16-2022, 09:14 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rethalis [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
it is meaningless until the terfs rise up and take the mantle of fascist feminism
i'm not going to police feminism, but i have doubts they represent a majority within feminism. i'll worry about that day when every starbucks on earth closes, then it might happen. the march of the karens. actually, maybe with all the union drives that's what the pendulum swinging the other way looks like.

edit: lattenacht
Old 07-16-2022, 09:18 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by robayon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
i'm not going to police feminism, but i have doubts they represent a majority within feminism. i'll worry about that day when every starbucks on earth closes, then it might happen. the march of the karens. actually, maybe with all the union drives that's what the pendulum swinging the other way looks like.

edit: lattenacht
I am predicting a media headline.

Its up to the women, if men keep competing, and it becomes prevalent enough. I do think women will push back and not compete. Then they will be chastised and destroyed.

Old 07-16-2022, 09:21 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:

Its up to the women, if men keep competing, and it becomes prevalent enough. I do think women will push back and not compete. Then they will be chastised and destroyed.
you're an idiot
Old 07-16-2022, 09:25 PM
Banned

Quote:

well i don't know about you, but i don't want women destroyed. i like women. a sausage fest planet would not last long. x: the last woman would be a very different story.

i recall someone saying on this board a few months ago that women don't deserve equal pay in professional sports for the sheer fact that the sports are usually unpopular and don't bring in the dump trucks full of cash that certain men's sports always have. supply and demand, right?

makes you wonder if there's some kind of group out there that has an anti-woman agenda and attacks them from every possible angle. gosh, i wonder about that one. who could it possibly be that does this. who could possibly benefit from subjugating half of the species. i wonder if women are happy that their freedom to choose has been taken from them in america.

let's put it to a national referendum beneath abortion rights, if it's up to the women. oh, they can choose this issue but not that one?

damn, the sliding scale of justice has struck again.
Old 07-16-2022, 09:25 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reiwa [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
you're an idiot
thats uh, like your opinion. You have not lived my truth to make that claim.

Old 07-16-2022, 09:28 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
well i don't know about you, but i don't want women destroyed. i like women. a sausage fest planet would not last long. x: the last woman would be a very different story.

i recall someone saying on this board a few months ago that women don't deserve equal pay in professional sports for the sheer fact that the sports are usually unpopular and don't bring in the dump trucks full of cash that certain men's sports always have. supply and demand, right?

makes you wonder if there's some kind of group out there that has an anti-woman agenda and attacks them from every possible angle. gosh, i wonder about that one. who could it possibly be that does this. who could possibly benefit from subjugating half of the species. i wonder if women are happy that their freedom to choose has been taken from them in america.

let's put it to a national referendum beneath abortion rights, if it's up to the women. oh, they can choose this issue but not that one?

damn, the sliding scale of justice has struck again.
not really seeing the connection between women protesting men competing in women sports and murdering babies for convenience.

I wonder if women can vote in their own state on these issues???

Old 07-16-2022, 09:30 PM
Banned

Quote:
not really seeing the connection between women protesting men competing in women sports and murdering babies for convenience.

I wonder if women can vote in their own state on these issues???
whew, good thing it's free to move between states for all women everywhere, then! wait, it's not?! damn, that basically amounts to eugenics!

there may be a reason you're not seeing the connections between things. like reiwa said.
Old 07-16-2022, 09:31 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
thats uh, like your opinion. You have not lived my truth to make that claim.
Is that a fact?
Closed Thread