Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 04-20-2012, 04:37 PM
Planar Protector

servers are at capacity already
Old 04-20-2012, 04:57 PM
Aviak

[QUOTE=SamwiseRed;626482]a ladder or two ago i finally broke down and make a hammerdin. his name was Emac and was well known among the pub baal and diablo run games. /quote]

Samwise, you can't do Baal runs in classic. All your Emac screenshots are from classic.

Note that there's no hotkey for weapon switch, there's no "Expansion" in the top right corner, and Expansion games don't end in 60 sec when you kill Diablo. Only classic games do.

Of course hammerdins are stupid OP in D2, but they're even more broken in D2 classic post-synergy patch, especially since you don't need to add dex to block so you can dump all vit.

Not to mention with 1500+ life in classic at ~L80 you're probably running some pretty sick +life rares, or if you're on non-ladder, old dupes.

At least your recent druid stuff takes more skill(in a game as/more dead than Red99).
Old 04-20-2012, 05:14 PM
Planar Protector

[QUOTE=loserofgame;626500]
Quote:
Originally Posted by SamwiseRed [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
a ladder or two ago i finally broke down and make a hammerdin. his name was Emac and was well known among the pub baal and diablo run games. /quote]

Samwise, you can't do Baal runs in classic. All your Emac screenshots are from classic.

Note that there's no hotkey for weapon switch, there's no "Expansion" in the top right corner, and Expansion games don't end in 60 sec when you kill Diablo. Only classic games do.

Of course hammerdins are stupid OP in D2, but they're even more broken in D2 classic post-synergy patch, especially since you don't need to add dex to block so you can dump all vit.

Not to mention with 1500+ life in classic at ~L80 you're probably running some pretty sick +life rares, or if you're on non-ladder, old dupes.

At least your recent druid stuff takes more skill(in a game as/more dead than Red99).
your right, my bad. forgot emac was a classic char. no dupes, was ladder, all items self found. hammerdin just owns even naked. iwas wondering why all my kill pics were in CS and act 4 town. completely forgot i rolled classic. this was a few ladders back so been awhile :/
Old 04-20-2012, 05:29 PM
Banned

hey guys u should try eve online browers mmorpg shit is legit will be standing long after eq p99,tera all of it
Old 04-20-2012, 05:32 PM
Planar Protector

Diablo III PvP is Arena System. Hmmm WoW much?
Old 04-20-2012, 05:35 PM
Planar Protector

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ej-rEJvRYps

diablo iii arena, cool looks like wow arena and LoL hybrid piece of shit [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 04-20-2012, 06:35 PM
Banned

fuck yes
Old 04-20-2012, 06:46 PM
Banned

My cock so hard rite now. Thanks big gloinz I don't know how this one slipped past my nerd spy/information network - Major intelligence failure. Prob was the same a-hole who said Saddam had nukes. To bad I'm fucking working tomorrow and Sunday though : /
Old 04-21-2012, 12:20 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Man_That_Guy_Ames_Is_Cool [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
My cock so hard rite now. Thanks big gloinz I don't know how this one slipped past my nerd spy/information network - Major intelligence failure. Prob was the same a-hole who said Saddam had nukes. To bad I'm fucking working tomorrow and Sunday though : /
lol. miss you bud. d3 looks and sounds like shit though if you are interested in pvp. at least blizzard can tell a good story and a+ cinematics.
Old 04-21-2012, 01:06 AM
Fire Giant

TERA PVP PATCH come out in summer !

new pvp content !
Closed Thread