Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 04-01-2012, 02:21 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alarti0001 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You shoulda known better about the nudity ! What I wonder if how many posts harrison is going to throw on here that no one is reading lol
OH, you see, I do know better (did). It was kind of a test really.

You see, like me, Harrison also knows better (having been banned before repeatedly for the same offences). However, unlike me, Harrison has yet to be permanently banned for his repeated offences.

I'm not asking for my ban to be lifted. However, if I can have my account banned permanently for a repeated offence (much further spread apart than Harrison's I might add) then it stands to reason that his is much overdue.
Old 04-01-2012, 02:34 PM
Banned

Quote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YwZJgGTsQoM

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Jeremy and his old guild exploiting Phinigel, pulling him through a wall in the first month of the server. Now he's in TMO, the guild pulling mobs through walls regularly. I am shocked!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeremy
And let me add that when that picture was taken, I didn't know the difference between a mezz and a lull...

http://www.project1999.org/forums/sh...6&postcount=15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Retard
Good to see VP is a no rule/no gm intervention zone lol.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Retard Ringleader
This, on Live GM's weren't even allowed to go in this zone after a certain point.

Especially after that one GM went nuts and /summoned a bunch of people there and bound them in death loops.

annnndddd, I quote the great Gordon;

"We recommend that only the most advanced and organized players in the game even attempt to enter this zone.
The customer service staff (GMs and Guides) will not assist players in any way in regards to this zone.
This includes help for issues such as unrecoverable corpses (see your local Necromancer),
or characters finding themselves stuck (see your local Magician), bugs, etc.
- Gordon"
Then Fazlazen and retard ringleader Loly try to argue that their exploiting is okay because there isn't supposed to be GM intervention in VP LOL

To which, Amelinda responds:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amelinda
1. It's no GM intervention for raid interference/issues. NOT WHEN YOU EXPLOIT etc. (Quit trying to use this as an excuse to be a dick to me kthx)
and
Quote:
A) Mobs aren't adding because when you guys pull them they are pathing through the wall. (At least on the ledge) I sat and watched them the other night to be sure.
New and improved bump. I'm calling out Jeremy, along with his joke of a guild, directly for cheating in every guild he's ever been in.
TMO mad as fuck, spamming threads in several sections (most closed by GMs sick of their shit)
Old 04-01-2012, 02:52 PM
Banned

nuthin funnyer than a mad exploiter
Old 04-01-2012, 02:54 PM
Banned

This message is hidden because Harrison is on your ignore list.
Old 04-01-2012, 03:04 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stealin Dragons [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
was deleted. I was planning on not returning, but have come back to start a movement.

Once this gets rolling I will stop posting again.

Amelinda banned me for nudity (Permanently)

However, she allows Harrison to continue calling people faggots in general chat as well as RnFing every thread regardless of where the thread is posted. (he has been banned for this multiple times).

Either way, this is my last day on P99 forums.
Since this is your last day on the forums, let me tell you some things.

Firstly, the report post feature doesn't actually do anything. It delivers the reports to the forum moderators, which no longer exist.

People who actually police the forums, like Amelinda, don't actually get the notifications of reported posts since they get directed to her spam e-mail instead of the one she actually reads.

In order to report Harrison's posts(or others), you have to send her a private message with a link to the post you want to report.

Secondly, it's completely ineffective. Harrison, and other trolls, need only start up a new account even if they are banned, or proxy their IP if they are IP banned. Harrison himself was banned just last week and made an account less than five minutes afterward to continue ranting and flaming(even by his own admission, look up HarrisonStillPosting).

Thirdly, these forums have absolutely no proper moderation, Harrison or no Harrison. Ignoring him and attempting to remove him, sadly, will only motivate him to continue his crusade. It's not just Harrison who goes unpunished, though. Trolls run rampant across the forum boards, and while that's fine in RnF, it's not everywhere else, and actual enforcement of the rules is sporadic and arbitrary. Your original thread about this topic got immediately locked on Blue Server Chat, still exists on Red Server Chat(even though it breaks the same rules there), and literally hundreds of threads which are far worse than yours exist on the same boards with pages and pages of flames for replies.

Imo, a better solution is to stop posting here and visiting these forums altogether, and to participate instead in your private guild forums, message boards, etc. etc. instead.

So yeah, good on you for leaving. I'm getting the hell out of here too.
Old 04-01-2012, 03:06 PM
Banned

Stealin so mad I keep shitting on his guild everywhere I go.

Such devotion to a bunch of internet nobodies who cheat at 12 year-old games, rofl

Quote:

Jeremy and his old guild exploiting Phinigel, pulling him through a wall in the first month of the server. Now he's in TMO, the guild pulling mobs through walls regularly. I am shocked!

Quote:
And let me add that when that picture was taken, I didn't know the difference between a mezz and a lull...

Quote:
Quote:
This, on Live GM's weren't even allowed to go in this zone after a certain point.

Especially after that one GM went nuts and /summoned a bunch of people there and bound them in death loops.

"We recommend that only the most advanced and organized players in the game even attempt to enter this zone.
The customer service staff (GMs and Guides) will not assist players in any way in regards to this zone.
This includes help for issues such as unrecoverable corpses (see your local Necromancer),
- Gordon"
Then Fazlazen and retard ringleader Loly try to argue that their exploiting is okay because there isn't supposed to be GM intervention in VP LOL

Quote:
1. It's no GM intervention for raid interference/issues. NOT WHEN YOU EXPLOIT etc. (Quit trying to use this as an excuse to be a dick to me kthx)
and
Quote:
A) Mobs aren't adding because when you guys pull them they are pathing through the wall. (At least on the ledge) I sat and watched them the other night to be sure.
New and improved bump. I'm calling out Jeremy, along with his joke of a guild, directly for cheating in every guild he's ever been in.
Old 04-01-2012, 03:07 PM
Planar Protector

Old 04-01-2012, 03:09 PM
Banned

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:
Quote:

- Gordon"

Quote:
and
Quote:
Old 04-01-2012, 03:11 PM
Planar Protector

ya
Old 04-01-2012, 03:11 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by loserofgame [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Since this is your last day on the forums, let me tell you some things.

Firstly, the report post feature doesn't actually do anything. It delivers the reports to the forum moderators, which no longer exist.

People who actually police the forums, like Amelinda, don't actually get the notifications of reported posts since they get directed to her spam e-mail instead of the one she actually reads.

In order to report Harrison's posts(or others), you have to send her a private message with a link to the post you want to report.

Secondly, it's completely ineffective. Harrison, and other trolls, need only start up a new account even if they are banned, or proxy their IP if they are IP banned. Harrison himself was banned just last week and made an account less than five minutes afterward to continue ranting and flaming(even by his own admission, look up HarrisonStillPosting).

Thirdly, these forums have absolutely no proper moderation, Harrison or no Harrison. Ignoring him and attempting to remove him, sadly, will only motivate him to continue his crusade. It's not just Harrison who goes unpunished, though. Trolls run rampant across the forum boards, and while that's fine in RnF, it's not everywhere else, and actual enforcement of the rules is sporadic and arbitrary. Your original thread about this topic got immediately locked on Blue Server Chat, still exists on Red Server Chat(even though it breaks the same rules there), and literally hundreds of threads which are far worse than yours exist on the same boards with pages and pages of flames for replies.

Imo, a better solution is to stop posting here and visiting these forums altogether, and to participate instead in your private guild forums, message boards, etc. etc. instead.

So yeah, good on you for leaving. I'm getting the hell out of here too.
Yeah, I understand all of this already. However, I see it as the community joining together to stand for something they want, it will not stay ignored for long.

If it stays ignored, then people will just realize these forums are a lost cause and to not waste valuable time here.
Closed Thread