Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 08-11-2022, 10:52 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaveh [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I’m going off of lack of baggage. He hasn’t had to Peacock with abortion bans at Ejaculation or opening schools but burning libraries

He’s in a purple state where he’s been forced into centrism. He has the Republican popular issues like immigration, crime, and border security but none of the negatives like abortion due to that not being a real conversation in Virginia

DeSantis really increased his negatives these past couple of years. Independents still matter
DeSantis so desperately needs the MAGA crew that idk if he could ever be centrist enough to secure independents.
Old 08-11-2022, 10:54 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by robayon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
rethalis to what he thinks is the left: look what you made me do. it is your fault I have to do this to you
4 years of investigation and obsession over fake evidence isn't exactly going to win me over as a voter. Sorry.

Not a min maxer, don't care about it
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by azeth [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
DeSantis so desperately needs the MAGA crew that idk if he could ever be centrist enough to secure independents.
Dems are unpopular and recent elections have been close. I think anyone without the baggage of trump wins on the GOP side, but I also think DeSantis should’ve just stayed where he was in 2020. No need to do this school or Disney shit
Planar Protector

Ingraham: It’s time to defund the agencies that are targeting the American people. That’s what we’re going to be expecting of Congress when Republicans take over.

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 08-11-2022, 11:02 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rethalis [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
4 years of investigation and obsession over fake evidence isn't exactly going to win me over as a voter. Sorry.
well the investigation was after he won the nomination, but okay, i guess i did the same thing when i voted for clinton and then diamond joe later on

not a liker of any of these people, but a stronger disliker of the alternatives

what a great system the two party one is.
Old 08-11-2022, 11:05 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elizondo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
lol you're just projecting

You idiots are literally shilling for Nazis. You're a disgrace.

Yesterday DOJ officials were on record with Newsweek finger pointing at the FBI saying "DERR We had nuttin do wit dis DERR"

Today that little pussy weasel Garland is 45 minutes late for a 5 min press conference where he says he approved it. He looked like he was peeing his pants at the podium. Meanwhile Biden officials are playing dumb like they had no idea any of this was going to happen and Brandon goes on vacation with his crackhead whore mongering degenerate son to go hide like a coward.

Biden's justice department and FBI just raided a former PRESIDENT'S HOUSE and he doesn't have the balls to stand before the public and explain himself and you support that?

This entire raid was nothing but a political hit job. It's what you leftist always do in any country where you've ever had power. You abuse law enforcement institutions to intimidate the public. You investigate people looking for crimes and that's exactly what is going on here. It's just a continuation of the Russia Hoax because you may be evil bastards but your leaders aren't blind and can read the polls.
Your MAGA loser of a fascist dictator was hiding classified nuclear documents.

Game over man.

You look like a bigger moron for drowning on the now very sunk movement.

The US MAGA Fail Whale went down and his followers too (that were barely keeping his fat bloated body a float).

Your captain mini strokes conned you and has no chance in 2024.

You honestly think any independent votes are going to be swayed to vote again for Trump? Ever? This isn't going to stop. More and more evidence.

And the only sucker is going to be you... as more and more laugh at you trying to protect this dumpster fire they call the MAGA movement.

Like the Tea Party movement. It is over! HA! [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] Now go worship Dirty Santchez.
Old 08-11-2022, 11:06 PM
Planar Protector

Attachment 18400

Quote:
Originally Posted by Botten [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Your MAGA loser of a fascist dictator was hiding classified nuclear documents.

Game over man.

You look like a bigger moron for drowning on the now very sunk movement.

The US MAGA Fail Whale went down and his followers too (that were barely keeping his fat bloated body a float).

Your captain mini strokes conned you and has no chance in 2024.

You honestly think any independent votes are going to be swayed to vote again for Trump? Ever? This isn't going to stop. More and more evidence.

And the only sucker is going to be you... as more and more laugh at you trying to protect this dumpster fire they call the MAGA movement.

Like the Tea Party movement. It is over! HA! [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
lol k
Last edited by Rogean; Yesterday at 05:01 PM..
Old 08-11-2022, 11:06 PM
Planar Protector

Two party system delivers job security to the disabled (Greg Abbott)

Low blow, but watching Beto campaign and the people who like him insist he has a chance is humorous to me
Old 08-11-2022, 11:11 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by robayon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
well the investigation was after he won the nomination, but okay, i guess i did the same thing when i voted for clinton and then diamond joe later on

not a liker of any of these people, but a stronger disliker of the alternatives

what a great system the two party one is.
The spying wasn't. However I am not convinced that doing something like Israel is any good, tons more gridlock there even though I like gridlock what they have is probably too much.

One party system, we all know how that turns out historically. Regardless of how much hate each party gets, they both need each other. The gridlock used to be a good thing and then something changed during the bush years and exploded in the Obama years when both sides just decided to agree on everything and put every constituence wants on every bill and spend like crazy.

I do like the idea of ranked choice voting.

Old 08-11-2022, 11:12 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaveh [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Two party system delivers job security to the disabled (Greg Abbott)

Low blow, but watching Beto campaign and the people who like him insist he has a chance is humorous to me
Lol! I totally forgot he was going for governor.

Closed Thread