Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 08-11-2022, 10:32 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by azeth [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
He's the most insane person I've ever had the displeasure of reading an opinion from.
Sorry your Gestapo raid failing so badly
Old 08-11-2022, 10:35 PM
Banned

yeah I’m quoting myself

Quote:
Originally Posted by robayon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 08-11-2022, 10:41 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skarne [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I mean I didn’t see it that way on how our conversation was going. We just straight up disagree and believe different “facts”. You do you bro but I really think trump is the worst president we’ve ever had as a country. And I don’t understand after all this, why some people can’t see it. There are other candidates…what’s with the attachment to this guy. His history is wide and known and you would’ve laughed in his face during the apprentice days.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skarne [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
They issued a subpoena for these documents in the spring and he was ducking them until the search warrant…are you really going to defend this man? Don’t you love our country dude? Think about this. Why did he take them in the first place?

Donald Trump is a traitor to America and it’s constitution. Go support another candidate for president please.
The above rhetoric is what i'm talking about.

You can blame the dem's rhetoric in 2012 for my move from independent to republican

I wrote in Rand Paul in '16. Voted for trump in 2020, was apathetic about it. When the entire media and democrats kept mobilizing against him and still have not seen anything really damning. I wanted to vote him not because of him but because the left frothed at the mouth so much.

Greatest president hell no. Worst president? Nah my vote goes to a tie between Woodrow Wilson and Andrew Jackson.

I blame the left for a lot of people gravitating to trump. Not so much trump himself.

I was hoping for Desantis in '24, looks like it's going to be trump instead because he will announce his candidacy because of this where I think he might have took a backseat this time around.

Not a min maxer, don't care about it
Old 08-11-2022, 10:43 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rethalis [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

You can blame the dem's rhetoric in 2012 for my move from independent to republican

I wrote in Rand Paul in '16. Voted for trump in 2020, was apathetic about it. When the entire media and democrats kept mobilizing against him and still have not seen anything really damning. I wanted to vote him not because of him but because the left frothed at the mouth so much.

Greatest president hell no. Worst president? Nah my vote goes to a tie between Woodrow Wilson and Andrew Jackson.

I blame the left for a lot of people gravitating to trump. Not so much trump himself.

I was hoping for Desantis in '24, looks like it's going to be trump instead because he will announce his candidacy because of this where I think he might have took a backseat this time around.
Fair enough bro I just disagree. Maybe you’re right about Andrew Jackson though that guy sucked.
“The fundamental question is, will I be as effective as a boss like my dad was? And I will be, even more so. But until I am, it's going to be hard to verify that I think I'll be more effective.“- Little Carmine
Old 08-11-2022, 10:43 PM
Planar Protector

No reason to get this worked up. Iran and Russia are trading military tech. China has genocide camps

We have bigger fish to fry than which party wants freedom. Hint: neither do, but america still has a lot going for it and the hard work it’ll take to reform is possible. But first, a global conflict with actual shitheads is looming. ‘Vae victus
Old 08-11-2022, 10:45 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaveh [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
No reason to get this worked up. Iran and Russia are trading military tech. China has genocide camps

We have bigger fish to fry than which party wants freedom. Hint: neither do, but america still has a lot going for it and the hard work it’ll take to reform is possible. But first, a global conflict with actual shitheads is looming. ‘Vae victus
Id say " a lot going for it" is the understatement of the thread. There is the 1st world, then America. We're beyond civilization as perceived by non-Americans.
Old 08-11-2022, 10:45 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rethalis [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Youngkin is by far the best Republican candidate
Old 08-11-2022, 10:47 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaveh [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Youngkin is by far the best Republican candidate
He is just kinda getting started. You think he would have the same following or are you just going off platform?

Not a min maxer, don't care about it
Old 08-11-2022, 10:49 PM
Banned

Quote:

rethalis to what he thinks is the left: look what you made me do. it is your fault I have to do this to you
Old 08-11-2022, 10:50 PM
Planar Protector

I’m going off of lack of baggage. He hasn’t had to Peacock with abortion bans at Ejaculation or opening schools but burning libraries

He’s in a purple state where he’s been forced into centrism. He has the Republican popular issues like immigration, crime, and border security but none of the negatives like abortion due to that not being a real conversation in Virginia

DeSantis really increased his negatives these past couple of years. Independents still matter

I’m probably wrong, but I think trump loses to Biden or any dem. I think DeSantis narrowly wins in a close contest. Youngkin wins by 5-10%

That would be my guess if the election were held tomorrow. That’s just my center right sensibility though. I’m projecting a lot of what has turned me off to the current Republican Party
Closed Thread