Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 08-11-2022, 10:09 PM
Planar Protector

Move the capital to Nebraska and ban lobbying
Old 08-11-2022, 10:10 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skarne [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I’ll wait to hear what uncle Tucker tells you to say because above isn’t really an argument.
lol ok Horza Jr
Old 08-11-2022, 10:13 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elizondo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
lol ok Horza Jr
At least I don’t worship a traitor.

Lemme guess…”lol k” or “ok groomer”

How about your side man? How can you defend this?
“The fundamental question is, will I be as effective as a boss like my dad was? And I will be, even more so. But until I am, it's going to be hard to verify that I think I'll be more effective.“- Little Carmine
Old 08-11-2022, 10:13 PM
Planar Protector

I dont know how these revelations, IF TRUE SURE, wont be unifying for the country. What could break the spell more quickly than your cult leader selling his soul
Old 08-11-2022, 10:22 PM
Sarnak

Beginning to think there’s something not quite right with this trump guy
Old 08-11-2022, 10:25 PM
Fire Giant

You folks get so twisted lol.

Me - asking questions
TDSers - "TRAITOR!!!"

Me - skeptical about one sentence about nuclear docs from an "informant"
TDSers - "YOU ARE NOTHING BUT A CULT FOLLOWER!!!!"

Me - points out nonconsistency
TDSers "WHY DO YOU SUPPORT THIS TRAITOR!!!!?"

been the same shit over and over since the big pussy grab.

Not a min maxer, don't care about it
Old 08-11-2022, 10:26 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skarne [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
At least I don’t worship a traitor.

Lemme guess…”lol k” or “ok groomer”

How about your side man? How can you defend this?
lol you're just projecting

You idiots are literally shilling for Nazis. You're a disgrace.

Yesterday DOJ officials were on record with Newsweek finger pointing at the FBI saying "DERR We had nuttin do wit dis DERR"

Today that little pussy weasel Garland is 45 minutes late for a 5 min press conference where he says he approved it. He looked like he was peeing his pants at the podium. Meanwhile Biden officials are playing dumb like they had no idea any of this was going to happen and Brandon goes on vacation with his crackhead whore mongering degenerate son to go hide like a coward.

Biden's justice department and FBI just raided a former PRESIDENT'S HOUSE and he doesn't have the balls to stand before the public and explain himself and you support that?

This entire raid was nothing but a political hit job. It's what you leftist always do in any country where you've ever had power. You abuse law enforcement institutions to intimidate the public. You investigate people looking for crimes and that's exactly what is going on here. It's just a continuation of the Russia Hoax because you may be evil bastards but your leaders aren't blind and can read the polls.
Old 08-11-2022, 10:28 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rethalis [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You folks get so twisted lol.

Me - asking questions
TDSers - "TRAITOR!!!"

Me - skeptical about one sentence about nuclear docs from an "informant"
TDSers - "YOU ARE NOTHING BUT A CULT FOLLOWER!!!!"

Me - points out nonconsistency
TDSers "WHY DO YOU SUPPORT THIS TRAITOR!!!!?"

been the same shit over and over since the big pussy grab.
I mean I didn’t see it that way on how our conversation was going. We just straight up disagree and believe different “facts”. You do you bro but I really think trump is the worst president we’ve ever had as a country. And I don’t understand after all this, why some people can’t see it. There are other candidates…what’s with the attachment to this guy. His history is wide and known and you would’ve laughed in his face during the apprentice days.
“The fundamental question is, will I be as effective as a boss like my dad was? And I will be, even more so. But until I am, it's going to be hard to verify that I think I'll be more effective.“- Little Carmine
Old 08-11-2022, 10:29 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elizondo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
lol you're just projecting

You idiots are literally shilling for Nazis. You're a disgrace.

Yesterday DOJ officials were on record with Newsweek finger pointing at the FBI saying "DERR We had nuttin do wit dis DERR"

Today that little pussy weasel Garland is 45 minutes late for a 5 min press conference where he says he approved it. He looked like he was peeing his pants at the podium. Meanwhile Biden officials are playing dumb like they had no idea any of this was going to happen and Brandon goes on vacation with his crackhead whore mongering degenerate son to go hide like a coward.

Biden's justice department and FBI just raided a former PRESIDENT'S HOUSE and he doesn't have the balls to stand before the public and explain himself and you support that?

This entire raid was nothing but a political hit job. It's what you leftist always do in any country where you've ever had power. You abuse law enforcement institutions to intimidate the public. You investigate people looking for crimes and that's exactly what is going on here. It's just a continuation of the Russia Hoax because you may be evil bastards but your leaders aren't blind and can read the polls.
Lol k
Old 08-11-2022, 10:30 PM
Planar Protector

He's the most insane person I've ever had the displeasure of reading an opinion from.
Closed Thread