Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Old 08-11-2022, 12:12 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allishia [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Didn't know that, I just thought he bought real state and did like bnb type stuff. Anyway point I was trying to make is most everyone has a job. Just large guild with players in all time zones who want to win /nod.

I got off work and sat on a coth mage for tfa, that's what I like to do to win eq...don't have to be unemployed to play eq and win mobs is all...

And you are in riot Mr, those no job comments are directed at you too.

I'm just tired of hearing the basement living unemployed comment, that has nothing to do with why the other guilds don't get mobs.

It's because casual guilds don't even try. They just want the mobs given to them for whatever reason.
I'm not in riot and haven't played on the server in 3 months, do try to keep up. I'm just waiting for the green merge, maybe I'll decide to give this hellhole another chance but probably not.

Would be nice if the gm's purged the server of all the garbage people but that will likely never happen for *reasons*. The shit state of the project is entirely do it mismanagement.
Old 08-11-2022, 12:31 PM
Planar Protector

When talking about hard bans, lets not forget that it has been a really hard time of year.

Gorgen (Blue) - Agnostic Troll Warrior of the XXXI Dung

Old 08-11-2022, 01:15 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Croco [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'm not in riot and haven't played on the server in 3 months, do try to keep up. I'm just waiting for the green merge, maybe I'll decide to give this hellhole another chance but probably not.

Would be nice if the gm's purged the server of all the garbage people but that will likely never happen for *reasons*. The shit state of the project is entirely do it mismanagement.
Oh sorry I mistook you for someone else.

Who are your toons on blue if you don't mind me asking?Or you trying to stay anonymous? [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 08-11-2022, 01:25 PM
Sarnak

Hey Ally,

How do you inspire a guild of casuals to try for mons when anytime they are in a competitive environment they see rule breaking that isn't punished?

Didn't a vanquish raid mentor post a video of himself gast switching and abusing IP exemption? Then a week later racing in kael with textures missing and clicking off lev?

Do I tell my guys to turn up to some windows and maybe the other guys will follow the rules this time?
Old 08-11-2022, 02:18 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harvest [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Hey Ally,

How do you inspire a guild of casuals to try for mons when anytime they are in a competitive environment they see rule breaking that isn't punished?

Didn't a vanquish raid mentor post a video of himself gast switching and abusing IP exemption? Then a week later racing in kael with textures missing and clicking off lev?

Do I tell my guys to turn up to some windows and maybe the other guys will follow the rules this time?
Note, that member doesn't even have an IP excemption and was found not guilty by GM's. Was a weird bug.

Never heard of the texture thing but I'm pretty sure after what people did in sleepers tomb to make golems appear as giant humans was turned into a server side flag that bans you if files are missing...

There are plenty of mobs that aren't Mario kart. Triples and twins in tov, coth mage + war and some clrs, then slow team = win. St is pretty easy to win also, if you have enough members with keys.

Everyone can compete on vindi with the pet spam [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

A few instances shouldn't discourage an entire guild from even trying..just go for it when windows are in your favor. If it's low window and you have enough people, just try?

Obviously inner tov takes a force and plenty of coordination you likely wouldn't find in a casual guild, but any coth to target or wtov dragon should be doable.

Heck after quake telk was up all morning on a Sunday, we left it up and even did hot mini's, no one showed up to compete..you gotta actually try if you want it [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 08-11-2022, 06:06 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allishia [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Everyone can compete on vindi with the pet spam [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Is Vindi not a target casual guilds are getting? That used to be the one "target" any guild could get.

Quote:
A few instances shouldn't discourage an entire guild from even trying..just go for it when windows are in your favor. If it's low window and you have enough people, just try?
Where's the 4head emote when you need it?

Quote:
Heck after quake telk was up all morning on a Sunday, we left it up and even did hot mini's, no one showed up to compete..you gotta actually try if you want it [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Wow, the trash dragon was left up. I wonder why.
Old 08-11-2022, 09:32 PM
Planar Protector

Telk has nice ass loots, especially if you don't get a lot of Velious targets.
Old 08-11-2022, 09:55 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fammaden [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Telk has nice ass loots, especially if you don't get a lot of Velious targets.
specially if ya a knight, the lance is underrated.
Old 08-13-2022, 02:20 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Note, that member doesn't even have an IP excemption and was found not guilty by GM's. Was a weird bug.

Never heard of the texture thing but I'm pretty sure after what people did in sleepers tomb to make golems appear as giant humans was turned into a server side flag that bans you if files are missing...
Old 08-14-2022, 08:24 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ennewi [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
i dont see it, what part is the texture thing?