Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 08-11-2022, 09:20 PM
Fire Giant

we talking about the sale back in 2019 that made like 2 days in the news or is it a different nuclear tech thing?

Not a min maxer, don't care about it
Old 08-11-2022, 09:27 PM
Planar Protector

https://www.fox23.com/news/trending/...outputType=amp
“The fundamental question is, will I be as effective as a boss like my dad was? And I will be, even more so. But until I am, it's going to be hard to verify that I think I'll be more effective.“- Little Carmine
Old 08-11-2022, 09:42 PM
Fire Giant

Wouldn't getting back nuclear tech be kind of important when they had a free full invitation to come and retrieve it and decided to leave it with all the other boxes they didn't take?

Old 08-11-2022, 09:44 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rethalis [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Wouldn't getting back nuclear tech be kind of important when they had a free full invitation to come and retrieve it and decided to leave it with all the other boxes they didn't take?
I really don't think it's time for this rhetoric anymore. This is the most severe thing that has ever happened to the security of the United States of America
Old 08-11-2022, 09:49 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rethalis [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
They issued a subpoena for these documents in the spring and he was ducking them until the search warrant…are you really going to defend this man? Don’t you love our country dude? Think about this. Why did he take them in the first place?

Donald Trump is a traitor to America and it’s constitution. Go support another candidate for president please.
“The fundamental question is, will I be as effective as a boss like my dad was? And I will be, even more so. But until I am, it's going to be hard to verify that I think I'll be more effective.“- Little Carmine
Old 08-11-2022, 09:50 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by azeth [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I really don't think it's time for this rhetoric anymore. This is the most severe thing that has ever happened to the security of the United States of America
It is not the most severe thing, but it is pretty serious if true. Not holding my breath from a secret source. They had plenty of access to the documents beforehand.

Old 08-11-2022, 09:51 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skarne [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
They issued a subpoena for these documents in the spring and he was ducking them until the search warrant…are you really going to defend this man? Don’t you love our country dude? Think about this. Why did he take them in the first place?

Donald Trump is a traitor to America and it’s constitution. Go support another candidate for president please.
Are you saying the US DOJ took 5 months to conduct a raid to protect nuclear secrets?
Old 08-11-2022, 09:52 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
It is not the most severe thing, but it is pretty serious if true. Not holding my breath from a secret source. They had plenty of access to the documents beforehand.
You are misinformed. They did not have plenty of access what are you talking about?
Old 08-11-2022, 09:53 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reiwa [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Are you saying the US DOJ took 5 months to conduct a raid to protect nuclear secrets?
Have you any idea how slow our justice system is? Dude is a past president. Look how people reacted when they issued the search warrant. They absolutely better have been sure things were done properly.

Also, that’s 5 months of him not giving up the documents through subpoena so I don’t see your point.
Old 08-11-2022, 09:54 PM
Planar Protector

If you could wish for any turn of events what would you?

Im thinking trump dissapears and everyone is freaking out, then it turns out he's in North korea!
Closed Thread