Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 08-10-2022, 06:18 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by robayon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The FBI killed MLK, it began before most of us were born

I'm not worried about these rich chodes getting the Feds after them, they can afford to defend themselves and often just wriggle out of it anyways because our justice system is designed from the top down to protect the rich

I'm talking about the little people that get steamrolled and it doesn't even make the news
I've read about the MLK situation and have no disagreement

The point is if they can go after a former President and use The FBI as a weapon for bunk political persecution what can you do about if they point the gun at you?
Old 08-10-2022, 06:27 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elizondo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I've read about the MLK situation and have no disagreement

The point is if they can go after a former President and use The FBI as a weapon for bunk political persecution what can you do about if they point the gun at you?
Suddenly you're all concerned about law enforcement overreach, conveniently the same week it affects your messianic figure.
Old 08-10-2022, 06:39 PM
Sarnak

"if the FBI finds anything, they planted evidence" is the new "if joe biden wins, they stole the election"

just looks more and more guilty and priming his cultists to not accept reality, again
Old 08-10-2022, 06:42 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by booter [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
"if the FBI finds anything, they planted evidence" is the new "if joe biden wins, they stole the election"

just looks more and more guilty and priming his cultists to not accept reality, again
The FBI already planted evidence on him before. Dems and the media constantly crying wolf for years with no wolf. Not surprising if people lost confidence in the FBI.

Not a min maxer, don't care about it
Old 08-10-2022, 06:42 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horza [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Suddenly you're all concerned about law enforcement overreach, conveniently the same week it affects your messianic figure.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elizondo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
We've been ringing the alarm bells for years dude

All throughout the Russia Collusion Hoax you were being warned that shady things were happening, but you chose to ignore it cuz "Get Trump" or something. Everything turned out to be true. The FBI used a fake dossier to get FISA warrants to spy on Americans. The warnings were ignored cuz "Orange Man Bad".

This didn't begin under Biden either. Have you forgotten how Obama used the IRS to go after his political opposition? You were warned then too. It was laughed at ignored because Obama was 'winning' and politics or something.
Quote:
Originally Posted by booter [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

They've already been caught using a fake dossier to get multiple FISA warrants

You're just a TDS tard

Hope that helps
Old 08-10-2022, 06:46 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rethalis [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The FBI already planted evidence on him before. Dems and the media constantly crying wolf for years with no wolf. Not surprising if people lost confidence in the FBI.
If I were a cynical guy, I'd probably guess there's no way to convince you true believers that Trump has ever done anything prosecutable.
Old 08-10-2022, 06:52 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horza [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
If I were a cynical guy, I'd probably guess there's no way to convince you true believers that Trump has ever done anything prosecutable.
Why should anyone believe a word you type

Ever
Old 08-10-2022, 06:53 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Not concerned with the end result, it is the method that is concerning. Do the means justify the ends in this case?

Old 08-10-2022, 07:16 PM
Banned

I'm just very skeptical of FBI criticism from the right when your issues with the FBI begin and are current with events that have happened to Trump

The problem with that agency, and many like it, are SO much bigger than that guy.

Besides, he pratically admits to breaking the law all the time. I have absolutely no pity for him or Clinton if they nail her. Take 'em all.

On a side note, don't you right wing fellas need the FBI to investigate Hunter Biden's laptop?
Old 08-10-2022, 07:22 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by robayon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'm just very skeptical of FBI criticism from the right when your issues with the FBI begin and are current with events that have happened to Trump

The problem with that agency, and many like it, are SO much bigger than that guy.

Besides, he pratically admits to breaking the law all the time. I have absolutely no pity for him or Clinton if they nail her. Take 'em all.

On a side note, don't you right wing fellas need the FBI to investigate Hunter Biden's laptop?
My concern started with the FBI in 2001. Just didn't realize until 2004 when I started paying taxes.

Closed Thread