Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

Old 06-22-2022, 07:54 AM
Planar Protector

A wizard cant kill an afk fully decked velious warrior, you'll go oom before he is outa hp

the balancing with spell nerf is something that was necessary in classic because then spells were too powerful, now on a server where the common pleb wields vulak gear, yah probably not an issue anymore, but then again... why fix a dead server? just wipe this shit already
Videos
Wipe it clean.
Old 06-22-2022, 08:55 AM
Banned

thx smedy a real pvper [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

brad -bless!
Old 06-22-2022, 10:44 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smedy [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
A wizard cant kill an afk fully decked velious warrior, you'll go oom before he is outa hp

the balancing with spell nerf is something that was necessary in classic because then spells were too powerful, now on a server where the common pleb wields vulak gear, yah probably not an issue anymore, but then again... why fix a dead server? just wipe this shit already
Everquest is a group game. Make friends and I bet you kill that warrior. Always strength in numbers.
Old 06-22-2022, 11:23 AM
Banned

Can warriors kill wizards solo tho? In velious yes err day all day.'

In classic, only if they got the jump on the warrior or have a wall to hide around )

The game population does'nt suport grp play because all u guys do is log on to kill ice giants
Old 06-22-2022, 12:04 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smedy [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Speaking as someone that tried to lvl a wizard on red after it was SUPER topheavy with fully velious raid geared melee. Let me just say I can fully attest to this. I felt completely hopeless lol. On the rare occasion I ran into someone that wasn't geared to the fucking teeth I had some good fights but that didn't happen often.
Old 06-22-2022, 02:08 PM
Kobold

Friendly wizard, porting for clarity.
Old 06-23-2022, 01:19 AM
Planar Protector

I remember when people played red
Lost but not forgotten.
Old 06-23-2022, 02:01 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by PlsNoBan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Speaking as someone that tried to lvl a wizard on red after it was SUPER topheavy with fully velious raid geared melee. Let me just say I can fully attest to this. I felt completely hopeless lol. On the rare occasion I ran into someone that wasn't geared to the fucking teeth I had some good fights but that didn't happen often.
It is the same trying to fight against a geared caster on an ungeared melee too though. Toe to toed my 50s warrior against a geared druid (without DS!) and even in these favourable conditions the war didn’t really stand a chance.

Top Velious gear is very good gear.

Would prefer a pvp server without this kind of gear, wizard pics, vp, etc. maybe just classic or smaller for a concentrated population.

Gorgen (Blue) - Agnostic Troll Warrior of the XXXI Dung

Old 06-23-2022, 02:50 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:

Yep I can tell you haven’t played past classic Everquest, stop typing here, worthless takes don’t even know what you’re talking about.
Old 06-23-2022, 08:47 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by EatitNerd [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yep I can tell you haven’t played past classic Everquest, stop typing here, worthless takes don’t even know what you’re talking about.
Quote:
Originally Posted by starkind [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]