Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Old 04-21-2022, 03:24 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Penish [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
lol, do your own homework you simps

proud pureblood
enjoy your vascular dementia in 20 years because your small vessels got raped by covid

also what's your granny body count
Old 04-21-2022, 06:33 PM
Kobold

Took the vax for work and I shit you not my dick and loads got bigger. Same thing with boosters. Thought it was swelling or some shit but now I’m finally equipped to start up my solo onlyfans creator account.
Old 04-21-2022, 08:54 PM
Planar Protector

Only thing that saves grannies is masks, vax does not reduce your transmission rate.

In fact you transmit it less without the vax if you spend your time with it social distancing on an intubator
Old 04-21-2022, 09:21 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lune [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
enjoy your vascular dementia in 20 years because your small vessels got raped by covid

haha whatever man

Stay afraid you cuck
Old 07-18-2022, 01:34 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Penish [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
lol, do your own homework you simps

proud pureblood
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Largest Study to Date Shows How COVID Vaccines Affect Periods, published Friday 7/15/22 in the journal Science Advances: 42% of people with regular menstrual cycles bled more heavily than usual, while 44% reported no change after being vaccinated. Among respondents who typically do not menstruate, 71% of people on long-acting reversible contraceptives, 39% of people on gender-affirming hormones, and 66% of postmenopausal people reported breakthrough bleeding

Sounds fun!

But hey, keep pumping your children full of this mRNA gene therapy for which there are no long-term trial results.
Last edited by Rainik Stormseeker; 07-18-2022 at 02:00 PM..
Old 07-18-2022, 03:07 PM
Planar Protector

the vaxx was useless and anyone that took their jabs is a fucking idiot

hope this helps
Old 07-18-2022, 03:15 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toxigen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
the vaxx was useless and anyone that took their jabs is a fucking idiot

hope this helps
/agree

Well, except that it wasn't useless; it f*cked a lot of people up and made big pharma and big gov't even bigger.

Good job "my body my choice" leftists.
Old 07-18-2022, 03:34 PM
Planar Protector

A recent study showed that the COVID-19 vaccines may temporarily alter menstrual cycles. After vaccination, participants in the study noticed an increase in the length of their menstrual cycles by about one day, on average. In subsequent cycles, however, the length of their menstrual cycles decreased by a day—confirming that the vaccines have little effect on menstrual cycles. https://www.henryford.com/blog/2022/02/covid-vaccines-and-menstrual-cycle%5B/URL%5D

Pure bloods raving over menstrual bleeding by one extra day, in one cycle, over drowning from literally your own bodily fluids in your lungs due to a full blown Delta Covid infection.

The only thing Pure Bloods have shown is they died off in record numbers during the Delta variant.

Morons
Old 07-18-2022, 03:38 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Botten [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Mean/mode. Review with scrutiny.
Old 07-18-2022, 04:16 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lune [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Haha so you somehow have data on the 20 year effects of covid itself, but no concern that no such data exists on the vaccines? That were based on nascent technology and developed and deployed in like 8 months? Do you realize that the hesitation is based on totally rational concerns about the novel nature of both the virus and the vaccine for said virus, and not on wackos who think it causes autism or something? If the vaccine causes pancreatic cancer 10 years out, I'd rather just get covid. Which I did, and it was totally fine and I'm totally fine.