Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

Old 12-24-2021, 06:01 PM
Kobold

Welp they banned me boys. For “racism and bigotry” ?? Lol about 99% of my last posts since 2020 have been counting up to 58 in this thread. That tells me this thread is working.

Hold the line.
Old 12-24-2021, 06:11 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by nottitanuk [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
1. Must have at least 1 hair on ball before your man enough to play on VZTZ.
2. VZTZ 1.0 Progression Server
a. Kunark will be released 2 weeks after the first guild that slays: Lord Nagafen, Lady Vox, Cazic Thule 2.0, and Innoruuk 2.0.
Sullon would be better and Sullon had 10x the population of VZTZ, so it should be the obvious choice not rando server barely anyone played on and was a universal joke to real pvpers.

PVP should be the focus of a PvP server, not pixel quest, expansions should be set to release based on population size. Reach 500 hit Vellious. Reach 800 release Luclin.

Expanding the world without a playerbase is going to hurt PvP and only aid blues.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nottitanuk [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
b. Velious will be released with General AA’s 2 weeks after the first guild that slays: Phara Dar, Druushk, Hoshkar, Nexona, Xygoz, and Silverwing in Veeshans Peek.
c. Luclin will be released 2 weeks after the first guild that slays Vulak'Aerr and awakens and kills Kerafyrm. (Kerafyrm will be balanced for server size and contain loot tables from Avatar of War, Vulak'Aerr and custom items).
If you want to farm a dead server, keep releasing based on what the most powerful team conquers without allowing the rest to catch up.
Quote:
3. No level brackets
4. No binding adjacent zones to raid targets, with the exceptions of cities, except where raid targets are located. (i.e., No binding in Kael).
5. Raid targets spawn timer changed from 7 to 3-4 days.
6. /who is not restricted, use /anon if you wish to remain anonymous.
7. Clerics can train Bash at level 6.
8. Pets will zone with you.
9. Players will be limited to 2 boxing.
10. PVP range is +/- 8 levels starting at level 6.
11. Server wide /ooc is disabled until level 6.
Most of these are fucktardedly stupid, 2 boxing NOPE because it will turn into 8 boxing and we don't have enough GM's to police everyone who will abuse this. Lvl range is for pussies. You seem vastly more interested in pixel quest than PvP.

Quote:
a. /ooc will be revoked if you are a toxic player or using foul language, be respectful in /ooc because kids and adults share /ooc. If you want to be nasty, take it to tells or the battlefield. If someone is bothering, you with foul language use /ignore.
Or grow a thicker skin or stick to blue, the population was always the highest when OOC was the most toxic because it drove interaction and engaged the playerbase. Reds don't think like blues and they love to hate.
Quote:
12. Solo XP will be decent; however, group XP has a large bonus.
So you want to reward zerging which has shown to be the defacto killer of every red box?
Quote:
13. Coin Loot only, no item loot.
14. Discord Merchants (PVP) will be available with selected items and spells from other expansions level 40 and lower. (Items on PVP vendors subject to change at any
16. Priests of Discord will now offer to bind your soul for free and spend your PVP points for spells and items.
17. PnP (play nice policy) and LNS (loot and scoot) is highly recommended but not enforced. Staff may ignore your request for assistance if you break these guidelines. Do so at your own risk!
18. Cheating and hacking is not permitted and will result in permanent bans for first time offenders. You have been warned and this server is protected with a strong anti-cheat system and anti plug system!
19. Report any bugs to staff ASAP, disciplinary action may be taken for exploiting depending on the situation.
The only good ideas in this shitshow.

Quote:
20. Respect the staff, don’t be rude, crude or use foul language, we put up with enough!
Fuck you, respect is a two way street go simping for beta cuck of the year award somewhere else. Your guild killed the playerbase before and all your ideas are pro zerg and PvP box killers, stick to blue beta, it's where you belong.
Old 12-24-2021, 06:18 PM
Sarnak

Even tho I disagree with you on almost everything

I do appreciate you taking the time to read and give some feedback, not just some short trolly answer
Last edited by nottitanuk; 12-24-2021 at 06:21 PM..
Old 12-24-2021, 07:04 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Even tho I disagree with you on almost everything

I do appreciate you taking the time to read and give some feedback, not just some short trolly answer
The problem is your list reads like a Zergers wishlist.

Now lets be real, you were Holocaust, so was I(even though I only joined as an infiltration spy under a new assumed identity) but Holocaust's playstyle was bad for the box.

I'm not saying Azrael was better, they refused to work with others, got hung up on ego trips, and their exclusivity was literally their downfall.

But nothing Holo did was good for a healthy PvP server.

Maybe if you could possibly justify how recruiting 70% of the population into one guild and starving all competition from every single spawn so they couldn't compete was healthy(which most your ideas would boost and not hinder), then we could have a realistic conversation about some of these suggestions.
Last edited by New_Guy; 12-24-2021 at 07:12 PM..
Old 12-24-2021, 07:14 PM
Sarnak

If you want to play smallman guild pvp, devnoobs zek seasons are for you. Unfortunately Everquest has always been about numbers and playtime. If you are plying with 10 people or less you shouldn’t expect to be on top but that doesn’t mean you can’t have fun and enjoy the server.

I think it’s worth noting what’s the worst that can happen? You don’t enjoy the server for a few weeks and go back to a velious locked one that is never going to change?

I also agree that red99 was gross and not very healthy most of the time

That being said

Recruit and contest you know the #s
Old 12-24-2021, 07:46 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
If you want to play smallman guild pvp, devnoobs zek seasons are for you. Unfortunately Everquest has always been about numbers and playtime. If you are plying with 10 people or less you shouldn’t expect to be on top but that doesn’t mean you can’t have fun and enjoy the server.

I think it’s worth noting what’s the worst that can happen? You don’t enjoy the server for a few weeks and go back to a velious locked one that is never going to change?

I also agree that red99 was gross and not very healthy most of the time

That being said

Recruit and contest you know the #s
So your goal is to play in a manner that would kill the playerbase on your server, that is why your suggestions are shit.

I hate to break it to you, but people with your mindset is what makes the server toxic. You are afraid to engage in PvP so you need massive advantages to compete, you are blue masquerading as a red and your only concern is pixelquest.
Old 12-24-2021, 07:51 PM
Aviak

Hello are we still waiting on red 99 2.0 updates? Thanks in advance.
Old 12-24-2021, 07:56 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by New_Guy [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
So your goal is to play in a manner that would kill the playerbase on your server, that is why your suggestions are shit.

I hate to break it to you, but people with your mindset is what makes the server toxic. You are afraid to engage in PvP so you need massive advantages to compete, you are blue masquerading as a red and your only concern is pixelquest.
1. These are not my suggestions, they are the rules on if the server. I don’t care what the rules are I’ll play whatever the meta is
2. Play or don’t

Enjoy
Last edited by nottitanuk; 12-24-2021 at 08:01 PM..
Old 12-24-2021, 08:42 PM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by New_Guy [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yea but that is really on the GM's you have 10 toxic players who are allowed to remain past all sanity of every offense.

We all know who they are, they have all had multiple accounts banned for showEQ, RMT, and they always band together to create a zerg that turns a red server blue and kills the playerbase.

Most of them spew constant racial slurs make anti-sematic guild names and generally make the server toxic. It literally took two years for the GM's to ban the name Holocaust and constant petitions from the playerbase, when it had all the same members from Nihilum and that guild was banned for RMT.

If you have to be convinced by server polls the name Holocaust is anti sematic when it's core players are all magabillies from the south, the problem may not be with the playerbase.
You seem like a joy to be around
Old 12-24-2021, 08:53 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Israel Adesanya [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Hello are we still waiting on red 99 2.0 updates? Thanks in advance.
Lost but not forgotten.